We had a lovely stay here, very hospitable hosts, lovely rooms, handy for Ironbridge & other attractions including Brosley itself which is a nice village. Lovely nature reserve with pond within 5 minutes walk, a nature lover's paradise - we saw lots of dragonflies and many other things. Walks to Ironbridge via footpaths. Tandem hire from 'The tandem experience' within 10 minute walk, with easy mostly off road riding to Bridgenorth. Thoroughly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire