We wanted to spend a day at Ironbridge and then stay over somewhere before going onto Attingham Park. I saw The Old Rectory on the internet and thought that it would be perfect. We were not dissappointed it was the best guest house we have stayed in for a long while. We were shown to our room The Wenlock what was amazing, the amount of detail in this room was beyond words and we were shown where everything was and how things worked. The staff at The Old Rectory were really friendly and welcoming. After a day of walking around Ironbridge and Blisst Hill Victorian Town what was really welcome was returning to a relaxing jaccuzi that really restored us for the following day. After a restful nights sleep in what can only be described as a bed made in heaven we woke to have a breakfast that was the biggest I have ever seen, the breakfast table was full of everything you could ever want and that was before the full english plate arrived, when it did I nearly fell of my chair, I would have come here for that alone. What is nice also about The Old Rectory are all the rooms are laid out differently so I for one will be returning here to stay in the other rooms, that is if The Wenlock Room release's it grip on me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire