We had booked this as an overnight stay but wish we could have stayed longer. We stayed in the Wenlock Room. Amazing doesnt really do this justice the 4 poster bed was wonderful and the 4 poster jacuzzi out of this world. The whole place is clean tidy and obviously well looked after and cared for If you want relaxation this is the place. The breakfast was outstanding the best Ive ever had at a B&B infact this was more like a top class hotel. % mins from iron bridge and all the atttractions I cannot reccomend this hightly enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire