We arrived to the warmest of welcomes to one of the cleanest, well appointed and luxurious bed and breakfast establishments we have ever stayed in. Everything was so well thought about. The room we stayed in had the wow factor and started our weekend off wonderfully. The grounds are a delight and the positioning for attractions is spot on. The champagne deal is well worth investing in. Will definitely return especially when the restaurant is completed. The breakfasts that we had were second to none so if the restaurant food is the same then it will be outstanding. Thank you to everyone who made are stay very special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire