We stayed at this hotel on our wedding night and loved it so chose to come back for our first wedding anniversary. So glad we did! We stayed in the Wenlock room and it was just as romantic as we remembered - four poster bed and an enormous jacuzzi bath that was big enough for both of us. We received excellent service - we were met at the car with large umbrellas, were given a complimentary bottle of my favourite wine and really felt as though they would look after us. The breakfast was tasty and generous. All in all, we had a lovely time and will definitely consider The Old Rectory for our 2nd anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire