“Good food, but please revise your attitude to women!”
Review of Rajpoot

Rajpoot
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Crowborough
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2013

The food was really very tasty, and the service prompt and pleasant, except in one respect. One of my male companions and I both ordered a bottle of beer - and he was brought a pint glass and I was brough a half pint. At the end of meal, the two men were given brandy and I got some kind of cream liqueur (which my husband appreciated, so I got his brandy). And then they gave me one of those nasty forced red roses in celophane. All really strange, old fashioned and to me very off putting. I guess we will go back, but they really ought to reconsider this strange treatment of women.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

The Rajpoot menu seems endless, I wish I had a stomach that could fit everything in.
If you can, be adventurous and try something new from the specials, there is nothing that you won't like.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We usually find the meal you get in a restaurant can be much better than the takeaways they provide, this is not the case at the Rajpoot.
I like a Dhansak and they do one of the best I've had.
The poppadoms were really crispy with 4 different dips and onion salad and the peshwari nan was excellent.
Ordering was tricky, over the phone, as the waiter struggled to hear our order over the noise in the restaurant but more than made up for this by giving us 2 free large Cobras as an apology.
Prices were pretty much what you would expect from an Indian restaurant.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had a good meal here with other half and daughter to celebrate her graduation. Good service, crisp white linens, good quality food served promptly - and the rather nice touch of a red rose handed to each lady at the end of the meal. Definitely worth a repeat visit or two.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went there last night in the spur of the moment trip, myself and my Fiancee had a Tastecard which entitles you to BYGOF meals, this wasnt the case when we recieved the bill. Unfortunately they see the tastecard ( from what we saw last night ) as a reason to give you less food. I ordered the King prawn speciality dish, which was £11.95 on the menu, it came with 3 .....yes 3 king prawns in the whole dish. We also ordered a special rice, which we were to share, this came in a tiny, and when i say tiny i mean it was the size of a small mug / bowl. The keema nan, well might as well have been a regaular nan bread, this had as much meat in as my small finger. The quality of the food was good although when we mentioned the sizes to the manager he critisized and tried to reason by telling us how much the prawns were for him to buy in!!!! Totally unprofessional and shall not be returning ( will go to the Rose of Benagl instead!! ) They need to also give some professional training to the staff as they were very slack and not very nice at all.

2  Thank h0lidaymaker121