Conchal Hotel
$83
Hotels.com
$441
  • Breakfast included
Reserva Conchal Beach Resort, Golf & Spa(Playa Conchal)(Great Value!)
$390
$280
Guanacaste Lodge(Playa Flamingo)(Great Value!)
$75
$73
Flamingo Beach Resort And Spa(Playa Flamingo)(Great Value!)
$240
$129
  • Pool
Bahia del Sol Beach Front Boutique Hotel(Playa Potrero)(Great Value!)
$120
Seis Playas Hotel(Huacas)(Great Value!)
$89
$73
Villaggio Flor de Pacifico(Playa Potrero)(Great Value!)
$106
  • Spa
Bahia Esmeralda(Playa Potrero)
$50
All reviewspapaya restaurantcosta ricaboutique hotelguacamolean oasisbusy roadplaya brasilitosmall hotelthe main roaddelicious foodlive musicsuperior roomowners and staffminute walktropical plantsthe entire stafflittle gem
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Stayed at the Conchal hotel for 2 nights in room 6. We LOVED this place. Very welcoming from the first moment - they know your name and greet you as you come in!
The garden and room, as well as the hotel itself is quaint, beautiful, immaculate and stylish. The continental breakfast is great. Location is also great - easy walk into town, good proximity to beach. Hotel pool is a nice place to relax on a very hot day.

If you want to experience a little piece of paradise while in Playa Brasilito, stay here!
The rooms and pool area make you feel like you are in a high end resort, without the high end price tag, or the loads of people!
Overall, we HIGHLY recommend this place to all; and if we were to come back, we would book more time at this hotel. It truly is wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2012

My wife and I arrived in the afternoon from Monteverde. Hotel was easy to find. We were staying here for the last week of our 3 week trip. We were actually meeting my wife's sister and husband the next day here. As soon as we walked to the front reception out comes Hilda calling my wife by her first name!

We knew this was going to be a very good experience. She got us settled in, she brought us smoothies(delicious!) and we unpacked in our room.

The room was very generous in size. It was very clean, lots of room for closet storage, nice king size bed with mosquito netting.

The pool was awesome for those hot days or nights swim before bed.

Hilda arranged our sunset catamaran sailing with Seabird sailing (which was awesome!) Thank you! and arranged our day tour to Palo Verde, a must see.

We would drive to the different beaches and towns during the day, thanks to Hilda's recommendations. (Gotta have the passion fruit smoothie with Tequila!!!)☺

The food was just unbelievable! The best of our vacation, the guacamole to die for

We were very spoiled and treated like family by everyone!

We are already looking forward to our return visit next year

It was a unforgettable experience!

We would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

My fiancee and I stayed at Conchal Hotel in Brasilito for five nights in February 2012 and couldn't be happier with our decision. The small hotel had everything you could ask for, a gorgeous pool for cooling down, space to lounge in the sun (by the pool) and shade (in hammocks above the restaurant), an incredible restaurant, and top-notch service. Our room was a good size for the two of us with a king bed, AC, TV, mosquito netting, and more than enough closet space for our stay. The owner was very friendly and the two tours she arranged for us were exactly what we were looking for. If you want to learn to surf you won't find a better guide than Matt from New Zealand.
The real reason to stay at Conchal Hotel though is the restaurant. The shrimp casados were incredible, the seafood was unbelievably fresh, and the guacamole made my all-time top three. Happy hour was great too, all the drinks were exactly what you'd hope for.
Conchal Hotel would have easily earned five of five from me except for the location. It's a bit of a walk (~20 min) to get to Playa Conchal, and you have to be careful of traffic on the highway for the first quarter mile. That said I would go back to this unique and well-priced hotel in a heartbeat.

Reviewed February 22, 2012

We chose the Conchal Hotel for our wedding destination hotel and were beyond satisfied with the Hotel and the gracious owner Hilda. The food, atmosphere, guests and staff are all kind and welcoming. We made reservations and set up our wedding package via email and they made it a breeze. I will stay there anytime we return to the area and would recommend it to everyone! Beautiful, quaint, and the best food in Costa Rica.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

I can't believe I never rated Hotel Conchal upon return from Costa Rica last year. Recommending the hotel to a friend reminded me that I needed to share so that this great place can stick around for many many years...or at least until I can get back to CR!

My boyfriend and I took our first international trip together last year. He is very outdoorsy; while i'm not 'prissy,' I was a bit wary of where we might find to stay in a country that is known for its rainforest (read: its bug population) and a more rugged vacation. Hotel Conchal was anything BUT rugged and was exactly what we wanted. We do not like touristy places...we live in DC, thus we get our fill of American tourists on the way to work everyday.

This was the perfect spot for a low key, relaxing, and still, upscale vacation. The rooms were impeccable, the main 'building' which was actually reminiscent of a treehouse, dubbed as the concierge, business lounge, restaurant and bar was also great and the pool was cute, compact and on most days, completely silent. Seriously, it has something for everyone; you can read a book on the top floor in the open-air, in a hammock, sit on your private porch (meet some entertaining Canadian neighbors, if you're lucky!), swim, tan, sit on the internet if you so desire, drink smoothies all day, or just walk the 5 minutes to one of three beaches. It was perfect.

Do make a reservation for the restaurant. Its a 'splurge' compared to other dining in the area, but you will not think twice once you see, nevermind taste, the cuisine.

GO visit! They'll help you set up sunset cruise reservations, surfing lessons, ziplining, and anything else you'd like. Make surf lessons early as the good spots fill up fast! Totally worth it! :)

Room Tip: All of the rooms seemed perfect.