All reviews ocean front costa rica bring earplugs hot water rooms are basic bar next door budget room rustic hotel upstairs room el oasis per night enjoyed my stay happy hour air conditioning conchal beach great beach restaurant bar
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I loved this hotel. Its location just across the beach was PERFECT, so easy to get to Conchal from here. I love hearing the waves from the giant bed (splurge for the beachfront rooms with a shared balcony, it's worth the $10-15 more). There were some works being done to improve road quality so we had some noise&dust around 8/9am but it's not something permanent, it should all be done by now. I read reviews complaining about the bar next door being loud. It is true but it didn't bother my sleep or my peace to be honest and we were there on a Thursday and Friday nights. The staff is extremely nice and welcoming and I loved the gray kitty that was on the premises. I would stay here again. Great value for the offer.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2019

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. We greatly appreciate your honest review. Thankfully the noise and the dust from the roadwork is over (for now). We hope you will come again.

Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Do not book a room here if you plan on using your room to sleep. Loud pounding music till late at night. This is not an understatement. I read negative reviews about noise before I booked & thought oh it can't be that bad. It is that bad.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 3, 2019

My husband and I stayed at Hotel Brasilito for a week. I am so happy that we found this hotel! We could not be happier with our stay and the staff at both the hotel and the restaurant at the hotel. We found this hotel while researching local hotels next to the Westin Resort. We attended a wedding and all of the other guests stayed at the Westin but the cost per night was very costly, more than we could afford for a week stay. It was a short walk on the beach over to Playa Conchal and to the Westin. Hotel Brasilito was super cute. Everything we needed for our stay. The staff was very helpful throughout our stay. They treated us like family and was very welcoming. Bernadette at the hotel assisted us with transportation which was seamless and the shuttle ride was great to and from the airport to the hotel. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and we had the ocean front room with the nice balcony and hammock. I could not have asked for a better hotel so close to great restaurants, bars, super markets, and the beaches. The reception desk had a booklet filled with different tours you could book. We went on a waterfall tour which was amazing. I would love to have had more time to do some of the other tours like the Turtle Tour, which my friend did and said it was awesome, the volcano tour, ATV tour, sunset tours, etc. I want to book another trip here in the near future. Thank you so much for the wonderful stay Hotel Brasilito.

Room tip: best view - ocean front room
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 11, 2019

This older hotel is perfect for me. I am handicapped, so was given the lower beachfront room, which is spacious enough to operate my mobility scooter right into the bathroom. Now that it is no longer allowed to drive past the hotel on the beach to Playa Conchal, it is much quieter - an added bonus. Staff are very courteous

Room tip: The 3 beach front rooms are most desireable
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
hotelbrasilito, Manager at Hotel Brasilito, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

We are so glad that you felt comfortable enough to return for another visit. We enjoyed having you with us again. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 12, 2019

This hotel is right by the beach, though not very ostentatious is very quaint and also has an on-site restaurant.

The locality where it is situated can be quite noisy, with bars playing loud music into the night, etc.

Date of stay: November 2018