“Great Italian food”

Description: The best french food
Huntington Beach, California
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

This, without a doubt , is the best Itallian food in the area...the selection, service and value is outstanding. This is about as close as you can get to Italy in Costa Rica. You can tel it's good by the number of Italians eating there. The owner, Walter , is great.

• Visited December 2012

Zürich, Schweiz
“Excellent pizzas”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

owned by a very nice Italian, this place is a good choice to escape the traditional tico food once in a while and replace it with high class italian dishes. good service, nice ambience, and dessert (panna cotta, tiramisu, gelato...).

Visited September 2012
Syracuse, New York
“Delicious and authentic Italian pizza”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Septimo Cielo is the restaurant attached to Quinta Esencia B&B. The Hawaiian pizza was the best I've ever had, I felt like I was in Italy! The deserts are also amazing.

Visited August 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Solid Italian in Costa Rica”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Who knew? Usually Italian food in foreign countries (unless in Italy) is an adventure on the disappointing side. My seafood pasta was excellent as was the pizza. Nice environment with plates around $10. Recommended highly.

Visited April 2012
London, ON Canada
“Dissapointing”
Reviewed March 11, 2012

After reading the great reviews of this restaurant, I was not sure we dined at the same restaurant. The service was very slow, only 2 servers for a restaurant with about 15 tables. The waitres we had did not know how to explain what certain dishes were like. I ordered a calzoni which is like a panzeroti. It was huge but did not have any tomato sauce or spices in it which made it very boring...not true Italian. My wife ordered what was supposed to be spinach and rigata cheese ravioli which turned out to be ravioli stuffed with some kind of meat in a white cream sauce....not the description given by the waitress. She would have ordered a different dish. At the end of our meal, the waiter asked if we wanted the house specialty desert.... basically dried up white cake with a little scoop of ice cream. We found out it cost $6 when our bill came. In some of the reviews I read, complimentary deserts were served. It got very loud when large groups of people showd up for dinner. Maybe other visitors had a good meal, however I cannot recomend this restaurant with the quality of the meals and service that we received. I recommend Carlos and Carlos for a good Italian meal.

• Visited March 2012