“Great food, service and atmosphere!”

George's Dining Room And Bar
Ranked #3 of 28 Restaurants in Worsley
Cuisines: European, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great food, service and atmosphere!”
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Been a few times now on the early evening menu, good value, great staff in particular Ben and lovely surroundings. Will be back for cocktails soon!

Liverpool
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Me, my mum and dad visited George's for Sunday lunch after being in the area.
We visited before a few weeks before that and met a lovely manager who was there again this time!
We was seated instantly even though we arrived an hour earlier than we had booked, we ordered drinks which arrived with in 2 minutes. I had 2 courses for £16.99 I believe and my mum and dad had 3 for £19.99 so it was super cheap!
Whilst my mum and dad had their starters I ordered a millionaires row cocktail for £12.00 and although it was rather strong it complimented the meal amazingly! Would Defo recommend!
For the main we all had the roast beef which was gorgeous, done to perfection! As were the vegetables and potatoes! The portions are large too:)
For dessert me and my mum had the sticky toffee pudding which was to die for.. The sponge was so moist and the toffee sauce wasn't too rich which was a nice touch, the vanilla ice cream was a perfect side!
My dad had the raspberry fool and he said it was very nice and light, with a lot of flavour!
I will be coming back to George's again without a doubt, the restaurant is clean and comfortable with a fab decor to it, the staff are amazing, the food is amazing and it is the best value for money! Well done!

1 Thank MaisieDanielle
Manchester, United Kingdom
“very very good all round bar and restaurant, lovely location”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent food had by us on various visits with friends and families and just on our own for drinks in the evening sat outside under the heaters when necessary. They now have a very nice upper level outside area that doesnt suffer from traffic noise.

Andrew Parker is the head chef and he does a wizard job with the well prepared grub.

John the barman is very attentive and does a great Old Fashioned bourbon

• Visited July 2014
“The fish was BRILL! ”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Came here with a couple of friends for an afternoon meal, and we were greeted with a lovely warm welcome by the staff, and we were immediately seated. We were given the set lunch menu which had an adventurous selection of courses on there. I had the brill, which was perfectly cooked. The staff were also very informative, and were always around if we needed anything.

Would definitely recommend this place!

“Excellent service, superb food.”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We've eaten here five times now and every time it has been consistently excellent. It's very stylish and comfortable, the food is always creative, superbly presented and delicious. Today's lunch was the best so far with first class service from Ben, who was well spoken, attentive, intelligent and pleasant. His excellent service made the lunch even more enjoyable, and the food was superb. Strongly recommended.

1 Thank Carolespirit1