“Great food but ...”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2012

The food here is amazing But it disappoints me greatly that they still sell sharks fin soup :( And there is also a £4 charge for opening your bottle of wine :/

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I have been going to the Tung Fong for many many many years! the food id always fantastic and service excellent!! the restaurant is always busy but the staff always polite!! My husband often has take clients to the restaurant and they always ask to go back!! they also do fab take out!! take no notice of the bad reviews this Chinese is one of the best in Manchester!!!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

Visited 10 March with friends. Excellent food, excellent service, extensive menu. Really helped us out when our taxi did not turn up at the end of the night. We have been here many times, and never had a bad meal. You can even hear yourselves speak, which is unusual for many restaurants these days. I can highly recommend.

Reviewed March 8, 2012

When I visit Worsley, I make a point of going to the Tung Fong. It's been here for quite a while ( in restaurant years) and never fails to deliver quality food and service. Sure there are cheaper chinese restaurants around but this one is a case of you get what you pay for.
Service is prompt and polite and, as I said, food quality is top notch

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Have eaten at this restaurant since it first opened 20+ years ago, the food is excellant and I too am shocked that people give it bad press. The place is never empty , the Chinese New Year is always great and it even has its own celebratey guess list- thin of the Football clubsnear by!!
Just flown 4000 miles home for a break and this was top of our list- Salt and Pepper Ribs to die for!!
Ignore the bad press just go!