“Warming and friendly staff”

Wild Wings Birds of Prey Centre
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My girlfriend and I visited a few weeks ago, we really had a fantastic day looking around at the owls and hawks. The staff were so friendly, and answered alot of our questions. I found the conversions with the head falconer really interesting and factful. I loved the design where the hawks are displayed, its ace. We also got to stroke Boo, he's a lovely owl. I also got my photo taken with Flash the kestrel, the picture was great value for money, so too are the prices for enterance. What I love most about wild wings is that they put there birds welfare first. I would like to add I am hoping to be booking a hawk experience later this year, i have read the information on the website and i hope others can read alittle too before selecting the wrong experience and complaining. I loved it, and i'll be visiting again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Friendly informative staff, all birds rescued so a well worthy cause! Any questions were answered straight away and we got to stroke one of the asks too

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I have been visiting Ian and Carol at Wild Wings for a couple of years now but the new Centre at Bents is fantastic. Plenty of room for the birds to stretch their wings, beautiful new cages, very wheelchair friendly and super knowledgable staff. Nothing is too much trouble and with 70 birds to look at there is plenty to see. I highly recommend you visit (and you can have a coffee and cake at Bents as well!)

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We go to this centre regularly and now that it has moved to its new home in Bents garden centre, we hope that they continue to grow to provide the wonderful rescue and care services that the birds need.

We had Wild wings at our wedding, they were fantastic, bringing 9 birds along and allowing any of our guests who wanted to hold them and have photos taken. We have also taken our Godkids and other family members to see the birds so not sure what the other reviewer here is talking about - have seen young kids aged under 10 handling the owls before!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We regularly stop into the centre so our daughter can see the birds. She has become fascinated with them and loves to see them up close. The staff are excelent, and have allowed my daughter (3 years old) to stroke her favourite bird. We have watched the birds flying and being handled by the staff and people who have paid for the experiance.
We looked at a groupon voucher deal, but it stated quite clearly on the voucher terms and conditions, that children were not permitted (perhaps reviewer 1 cannot read). However we did see a childrens experiance on another voucher site. We love the atmosphere at the centre, it is very peaceful, and my daughter loves to wander round talking to the birds and the staff. She is always treated well, and the staff are patient when they anser her sometimes odd questions. This is a wonderful place to visit.