We decided to take a short family break at the Marriott Worsley again - never being disappointed before and not again this time. Greeted by a frosty faced receptionist but we got the impression she had had to deal with a rude guest beforehand as the guest was hovering over us whilst we were checking in even though the reception area is nice and spacious. Staff very friendly. Room, typical Marriott standard and bathroom larger than some we have had. Pool and changing areas immaculate and no need to the usual £1 for the locker as the lockers are now electronic. Good quality gym. Breakfasts extremely good especially the Worsley sausages. Hotel has golf course but didn't have time to use it. There is a Brewers Fayrenîn the ground if you don't fancy eating in the hotel itself. £10.00 taxi ride will get you to the Trafford Centre for some retail therapy. Above average standard of Marriott hotel, hence availability always seems to be limited as a lot of rugby and football teams use this hotel also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A vision of Victorian elegance, the Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers a tranquil countryside escape. Featuring an 18-hole championship golf course and on-site spa, our hotel boasts a seamless blend of luxury and comfort. Situated in Manchester, we offer ideal proximity to all that the city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Worsley Park, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Marriott Worsley
- Worsley Park Marriott Hotel & Country Club Greater Manchester
- Worsley Marriott