I came to Rhodes with my family and my sister, we were told this hotel was walking distance away from Faliraki, it is about 45 minutes walk down the beach but there are buses for 1 euro and taxi's for 5 so it's not that bad. The food was good and there was a lot of choice but after 2 weeks you find yourself eating the same things, themed nights suggested, like Greek, Italian etc? The staff were great especially Martin and Andrea (I can't spell his name) at the bar, Claudu (again can't spelll) in the restaurant and of course the lovely George! The rooms were great and clean, the maids did a great job! Only downside is you have to leave your key in the door for the electricity to work meaning whatever you put in the fridge is never cold when you come back for it. For teens Faliraki is highly highly highly recommended!! Best times of the holiday were on a night/ morning there! There was only one thing that I truly hated about this hotel, and it wasn't a fault of the hotel itself... the Russians... I hate to stereotype but oh my god! They were the rudest people I have ever met in my life, I don't think they understand the concept of queuing I once waiting for 20 minutes to get in the elevator because every time the lift came the russians would walk in front of me and fill them up, I have never been so frustrated as at a meal time or getting the lift, me and my sister met people from Sweden and Austria and both groups were also frustrated with it. But Russians aside it was an absolutally amazing holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amada Colossos Resort, a four star plus hotel in the island of Rhodes opened its doors in July 2017 to offer the ultimate experience of Ultra All Inclusive. With 699 luxurious rooms and suites and villas at the front of one of the most beautiful beaches in Rhodes. A worldwide gastronomical experience with 16 restaurants and bars including an authentic Greek, Italian and an Asian restaurants, 5 swimming pools, 2 mini clubs for children and one full-scale water park with 6 waterslides. Be the first to experience a holiday larger than life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Amada Colossos Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Colossos Beach Faliraki
- Hotel Louis Colossos Beach
- Louis Colossos Beach Hotel
- Amada Colossos Resort Rhodes/Kallithea