I'll try to keep i short...
Hotel facilities include what ever you might need whether you arrive as an entire family or as a couple.
Everything is so clean and well maintained.
but this is not the main thing since lots of hotels have it... The main difference is the staff personal:
First of all - they are all professionals and not some kids in summer vacation trying to make couple of bucks.
everyone is so nice always smiling and greeting you everywhere you go.
Every need we had solved (really) quickly and with a smile.E.g. re-clean the room after afternoon nap (kids messed the room a little bit :-) ) change towels twice or even three times a day ! etc...
When leaving for early departure in the morning before official breakfast time they served us to the room a plate full with cakes coffee and tea so we could still have something to eat before leaving.
OK.. I tried to make it short but didn't make it :-)... On anyhow, we just wait to come back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With more awards than any other hotel in the island, Rodos Palladium has earned a reputation to please even the most demanding holidaymakers. This premier class resort occupies a prominent position on the Blue Flag-awarded beach of Kallithea, just 8 km from Rhodes and offers a relaxing and stress free holiday environment. A vast amount of leisure facilities, superb restaurants and bars and entertainment shows ensure that Rodos Palladium has everything to offer be it to individuals, couples or families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rodos Palladium reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodos Palladium Kalithea
- Rodos Palladium Hotel Kalithea
- Rodos Palladium Rhodes/Kallithea