We (couple with 3 children) stayed at Paradise Village for 5 nights in 2 rooms. Our rooms (shared pool view) were very spacious; on the other hand, the maintenance of the rooms was poor: for example shower door could not close resulting in flooding of the bathroom after every shower. Also the bathroom towels were very small. Apart from shampoo and soap there were no products in the bathroom.
Furthermore, one should note that all pools at the village are salt water pools - my children hardly swam as a result thereof;
In addition, most of the food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) was not tasty. Even though we had paid for all-inclusive, we ate outside of the complex several times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Paradise Village enjoys a stunning coastal location in bustling Rhodes, the most cosmopolitan island in the Aegean, famous for its medieval towers and the majestic walls of the old town. Treat yourself to the luxury of a room with superb views. Play in the sea or in our swimming pools, try our sporting facilities or other exciting activities. Discover the secrets of our cuisine,relax and let us offer you the holiday you deserve. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aldemar Paradise Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aldemar Paradise Village Hotel Kalithea
- Aldemar Paradise Village Kalithea
- Aldemar Paradise Village Rhodes/Kallithea