The Kresten Royal Villas & Spa
$130
Rodos Palladium(Kallithea)
$123
$83
Eden Roc Resort Hotel & Bungalows(Koskinou)(Great Value!)
$118
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,936 results
All reviewsgreek restaurantprivate poolbella vista barjacuzzi bathmain restaurantpool barsister hotelrhodes townthe salt water poolthe italian a la cartelower poolbar staffsea viewmeat or fishjunior suitebottle of waterlate breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We're a couple who came to celebrate our honeymoon in this hotel on 30 April to 3 May 2014.

And we are lucky!!!

The hotel is Beautiful, we received a suite with private pool, beautiful view to the sea, privacy, and plenty of help and kindness from the staff of the hotel. The hotel staff helped us a lot, in everything that we asked always helped us with a smile

The location of the hotel, easy to get to any place in the island.

In addition, in the hotel there is an Italian restaurant that we recommend it,

We recommend to all honeymoon couple and for families with children to come to this magnificent hotel, and enjoy a vacation like in heaven.

We promised to get back to the future with a new family.

The Married Couple:
Michal & kfir

Room Tip: The suites with private pools are like a dream the room was large, clean, and private. Perfect for couples And perfect for families with children
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank michal k
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Having had two trips to Rhodes previously we decided to visit this hotel for the first time in 2012 and couldn't wait to get back there in 2013!
The Staff are excellent and the facilities too. The location is good and the views are lovely.
Food is very good and I could find no fault! The best thing is, we Never Had to Queue for ANYTHING Not Once! The pools are generally quiet as there are a choice of 3 and a private beach. Service at the rooms was excellent, as was service generally throughout the Hotel. There is not a lot for 'Bored Teenagers' which suited us just fine, :) I would recommend this Hotel to Anyone who enjoys a Quiet holiday in nice surroundings, being served by very good staff. Seriously good and is you spend the extra for a junior suite with private pool you will not want to leave!
This year we are trying somewhere else 'for a change'. I have a feeling we'll be back though next year!
Dave F

Room Tip: Any room is good, but for that extra luxury, try junior suite with private pool.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

After reading a few comments and 1 star ratings I was a bit worried about coming here! I had nothing to worry about though! I agree it's not a 5 star hotel, possibly 3 star plus, close to 4 star. It's all the small things that brought the rating down for me to be honest!

We arrived at the hotel at about 11pm. None of my group of friends had eaten since that morning and was hoping to get some good however the late night snacks were all gone and all we got was stale sandwich and a roll with cheese, h and lettuce in it. As I was so hungry I ate this however my friend is a veggie and it was stated at the time of booking but didn't use the info so she was left with nothing to eat. As there was a bus load of us it took half an hour to book in as there was only 2 receptionist working. When they know it's going to busy it would be helpful to add on the extra staff.

The Italian was delicious and service was fab. Look out for voila who works in here and the bar across from it. She is lovely and will look after you well. We didn't name it to the Greek night but to be honest from others reviews we didn't miss much. The main food hall has great service for waiters. As I can't eat fish and my friend is a veggie we did struggle a few nights to find something different to eat. We were always able to get chips and salad etc though. Usually the good was on the cooler side but the plates were always hot.

The pool bar was great, Carlos works here and is a lovely guy. Always had a smile on his face. We kept asking for Carlos specials and he would whip up a nice wee cocktail for us. Perfect sun bathing with if you ask me .

The rooms were lovely and had a spa bath however I didn't use them. The only down side was having to ask for extras. There was 3 of us but we Only got 2 seats on the balcony and 2 glasses and 2 bathrobes. The only thing they didn't give us an extra of was the bathrobe so can't complain.

We went a walk along to the springs. I'm my opinion the part that was open was nice for the views but most of it was closed due to upgrading, do we missed out on most of it. Would have been better to upgrade in stages (not the hotels fault)

We were in room 188 and got a lovely view out to the sea. It was just a shame the week we were there it was a bit windy but that can't be helped.

You can get a taxi or a bus through to Rhodes town with plenty of shops to look around. We did go on a glass bottom boat to see sharks. Not sure if they took us to a pointless area or it's a bad time of year but all I saw was 3 fish. Not quiet what we paid for!

All in all I couldn't complain about the staff. The only bad thing is they were short staffed in certain areas. They were great with us and we weren't the quietest for them to deal with (sorry guys). The hotel is slightly remote but that's not always a bad thing.

Thank you for a lovely week away that was very much needed. We met the most amazing people here and will be friends for a long time. We have only been home 3 days and we are already planning to meet up with them. I would come back tomorrow if I could. Sorry for rambling

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank Leanne E
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The room: Cracked tiles, hard bed ,mould on the bath-room floor tiles, no air con until late May ,hence slept on top of the bed and provided the mosquitoes with a feast. Reception solution was to up-grade us not fix the problems. Ix English channel hence saw the World snooker with German commentary !
The building has high ceilings with tiled floors ,no carpets hence the noise resembles being in a railway station ,especially in the dining room
The food: pretty ,bland and boring. If you like Greek food forget the Greek Restaurant .How can any self respecting chef prepare mussels and leave them sitting in water is beyond me ! the result ,warm ,shrivelled rubber!
2xgood points :,All inclusive drinks good value, and staff of the standard that I would expect of a 5 star hotel

Room Tip: Don't use this hotel
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Stayed at the Kresten Royal Villas & Spa for a week from 26th April 2014 and had a fab time.
This hotel is exceptional, food is excellent, staff are friendly and the rooms are very comfortable.
Only issue is its out of the way and there are no bars or shops in close proximity, this however did not spoil our time here as we just wanted to have a relaxing holiday.

The barman is run ragged on an evening, Michaelis never stopped and was constantly making cocktails and serving drinks to holidaymakers in the lobby bar. He always had a smile on his face and never seemed to falter. One barman to serve around 50+ people on an evening is not good and the management need to provide help before the main holiday season starts.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple