Being in a little town, this hotel gives more than my expectation. the building is rather old, so some of the mebel and door lock look obsolete. But the ambience is so great, relaxful. Too bad, the spa closes rather early in the evening and start a bit late in the morning so I don't have the chance to try it. Also the pool is too close to the hall/meeting room so it's not much of a privacy. But overall, I enjoyed our stay, staffs were friendly and helpful. A good stop point to visit Magelang (Borobudur) if you prefer nice and quiet town instead of busy Yogyakarta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is located in jalan Jendral Sudirman Salatiga, a main road into the city of Salatiga and is about 2 km from the city centre. The stylish resort Hotel and budget hotels also provides 91 standard rooms, 9 rooms stadard family, 1 room junior suite located on the top floor for our resort has 46 Superior rooms are classic style and also 21 bungalows are located in the middle of the expanse of green grass and leafy trees. We provide 2 swimming pools for guests who come to visit and stay also provide 7 meeting room with adequate capacity and also international restaurant which comfortably. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Laras Asri Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laras Asri Resort And Spa
- Laras Asri Hotel Salatiga