“Luxury For Less”

Bakasyunan and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Iba
Reviewed February 3, 2014

It was my first time to visit Bakasyunan for a day tour and it was worth it. We were initially charged P200 per head inclusive of the use of pool. I asked for a discount and they readily gave us P50 off for my other companions's entrance fees. The place is clean, well-kept and not the typical resort I've found in Iba. The hotel staff were very considerate they allowed us to use the nipa hut cottage for free so it was a great deal indeed. We ordered food from their resto and I must say they serve generous Tapsi meal for a very affordable price, free delivery to our cottage, no hassles even if you don't bring picnic food, you can easily order food here.The beach front is awesome for catching perfect sunset and at times you see fishermen putting their boats into the dock and you can buy fresh catch at lower market price.

I would definitely go back here this summer :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank dreamcatcher2011

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I surf the net and found out
Bakasyunan resort on my
friends list of likes. So I
checked the page immediately
for I was planning also for
a family trip, actually we
do it always every year. So I checked their website and
found Island Hopping
package.

The package is good
for six persons, VIP room for 3 days and 2 nights stay, full board meal and Island visit at Capones and Camara worth for 20, 600. Sounds good!  So I immediately made a booking for this package. When we arrived in the resort, I was surprised to the resort personally; it’s more wounderful than in their pictures in the web. We had the island tour on the second day of our stay at San Antonio (2 hours away from the resort). We ride on the resort’s ford ranger to go there. It was my first time to ride a Bangka so it was so exciting. My husband and the kids enjoyed it so much. The islands have white sand, better than the sand in Boracay! The Anawangin Island was so great; I and my hubby we’re both nature lover so we loved the trip so much. The food they served was also good; the room is so spacious with comfortable bed.

I just hoped that they also had sports adventure in the
resort so that we could also enjoy the beach there because they have really good beach.

All in all, I can say that it was great and so sulit
package.

• Stayed: May 2013
5  Thank Juliethebully
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I and my family traveled for almost five hours from Manila to here, super titing but feel of sea breeze relieves all my pagod. We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. Our room was Duplex Nipa Hut with 4 double beds, enough for 8 of us. The toilet is separated in the shower room. It has flat screen TV, aircon and refrigerator. What I Love most in the resort is the beach and the pool 'cause I really love to swim. My cousins enjoyed playing at the freedom wall where threw plates and bowl at the posting like and got some photo shoot in their funny interactive paintings. The resto was cozy, the foods are in ample serving and what I like most in their menu was the Tapsilog, delicious! My brother also liked their tuna sisig, so good for pulutan. We had so much fun! I would just like to recommend to the management to add their cottages for day tour for small groups because they have only two pala-pala (big cottages) suit only for large no. of pax. Well, I hope we could go back again here.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank aimee c
Reviewed January 21, 2014

My secret haven up north will always be Bakasyunan Resort. I kept coming back here for almost 2 years already. Regardless of the long trip, I just love to be here as long as my time permits. You know why? Because of the FOOD! :) I NEVER AND WILL NEVER GET TIRED OF LOVING THEIR FOOD. From the very first day I tasted those, i felt like heaven. Food is one of the few things I look for a place whenever I travel. The scenery, the people and the calmness of the beach are plus factors. The resort is almost perfect for me so it's highly recommended for the food lovers out there!! :) Kudos Bakasyunan!

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank jlsdelatorre
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Too far from Manila but it’s worth the trip. If you’re a beach lover and you don’t have enough money for the luxurious beaches, try BAKASYUNAN RESORT! It offers very affordable accommodations and a variety of outdoor activities. The sand is not that white, but it’s powdery. The beach is very well maintained. The rooms are newly renovated and are very clean. The staffs are very accommodating. The place is very serene and very peaceful. Indeed, a good place for relaxation and unwinding.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
5  Thank jefferson c
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Been to this resort when I was invited by a friend from Iba, Zambales on one of their family affair last October 11, 2013 and as I wonder around I notice the warm reception from their personnel, the big space, those beautiful and affordable rooms. My friends family checked in at one of the dorms and it was clean and beautiful with enough space for a number of persons. We enjoy the night away at the bar singing on the Videoke. The visit was really worthwhile, the food, the accommodation, and the courteous staff who keep on attending to our needs makes me feel at home.

I feel going back to bakasyunan and bring along my closest buddies so they could also experience one of the nicest resort in zambales if not the best.

Room Tip: Try the VIP room as they are spacious and elegant. Check out the cleanliness of the swimming pool.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Randy A
Reviewed September 13, 2013

trying to escape rain in subic,IBa seemed like a nice hideaway.And a hideaway it was.No people working here,only one sleepy guard,but helpful,the rest of the 2-3 staff members seemed to have som sleep issue.Got a quite expensive room,even low season.small with dead coacroaches everywhere.Bed?sleep on the floor better if not for all the ants.resturant could offer...instant noodles and white sugar bread whith a halfed cooked egg.So decided to break my carbo diett and survive on snacks and beer.I think we where the only customers.....the pool.....to cold and dirty to stick u toes in.Big place thouh,can imagine how this looks in high season with karokes, drunks and hundreds off screaming kids....Wifi forgett it,the sea outside resort dirty with trash.And a 24/7 danger of falling cocounts from all the palms around.death from abowe.never going back,high or low season

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank eric m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Iba
Rama International Beach Resort
#5 of 19 in Olongapo
Potipot Gateway Resort
Potipot Gateway Resort
#1 of 4 in Candelaria

Been to Bakasyunan and Conference Center? Share your experiences!