“Dinner at 17 degrees restaurant on ASTHAMI”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Dhanbad
Seventeen Degrees Hotel
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Dhanbad
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
“Dinner at 17 degrees restaurant on ASTHAMI”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We decided to visit 17 degrees for a dinner..the hotel ambience is perfect...gives you a feeling of a 5star restaurant..the hotel staffs were courteous.The food was not that bad.......... becoz we didnt like the panner butter masala they served but after compalining to the manager of the hotel they replaced that and the 2nd time we found that the panner butter masala was much better..I had hakka noodles and garlic chicken and i specially liked the chinese items they preapred..
The Sizzler they served was amazing but i beleive the rate is far too high for a city like dhanbad

My Suggestion-The quality of food is good compared to the other hotels in dhanbad but they sud reduce the price a bit.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The best choice one can have while visiting Dhanbad, though things can be improved in terms of interiors & the surroundings where the hotel is situated. The standards should be maintained not keeping in mind where it is situated but according to what the standards are in the market.

Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 1984Suman
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Have stayed for business purposes. Room is excellent & comfortable. Room service could be better. As hotel is in a commercial building, is not impressive from outside. But once you settle in your room, it is 4-star.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We were in Dhanbad for a friend's marriage and researched on tripadvisor prior to booking. It may pride itself on its star rating but the management need to go and have a look at hotels in other cities in India and improve their standards quick smart.

Firstly, management had our passports for a good 2+ hours. Passports belong to the Government of your country and nobody is entitled to have them. If they were required for check in purposes why did it take that long?? Secondly the room we were given was filthy. I don't think the floor or the bathroom tiles have ever been washed. The room had cockroaches and mosquitos, the air conditioning didn't work and neither did the hot water heater. We eventually worked that out, but our friends staying in another room had no cool air for the night we were there.

I understand that this is the top hotel in Dhanbad but their standards are not up to scratch and they need an overhaul.

I would NOT recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JandJ68
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed December 1, 2012

A good property in a busy city. Location wise, located in quiet place which is close to the very busy bank more. Seems to a be a victim of negligence in last few years. 5 years back, stay at 17 degrees was a matter of pride. Now, poor maintenance and new hotels have taken away that tag. I still feel that a small push from the management will go a long way in bringing back old days for the hotel. Rooms are good, staff is very nice, buffets are very bad.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I had to visit Dhanbad for business visit for a day. I read about this hotel at Tripadvisor and booked my room over phone. Since it was the day visit I was looking for basic facilities without expecting too much. I ready Dhanbad at 7 am in morning and headed straight to hotel.

Hotel is around 4 km away from railway station so reach there comfortable taking an auto. Entrance of hotel is ordinary and gives a fell of shopping complex. Once I entered the hotel I was greeted by staff and was guided to my room.

Room was comfortable/clean and well maintained. Aesthetics of hotel were good and food was also ok. Overall good experience.

My stay with complementary brkfst cost me 1900/- all incl. A similar hotel room in cities like pune/chd would cost smthing around 4-5K easily.

I check ed out around 7 pm in the evening completely satisfied with my stay. Would recommend to anyone looking for comfortable stay without much frills.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
bokaro steel city
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Nice chinese food if u r late and cross the 3,30PM lunch tiime, The amount is very less, the amount of 2 plates veg rice is the same most restaurents serve as 1plate. On a bill of 490, I had to pay tax of rs 140, thats too high for jharkahnds standard
However chilly paneer was good.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family