“Excellent food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We called in without a reservation, received a warm welcome and were impressed with the standard of food on offer. Presented well, tasty, good portions, attentive staff and reasonably priced. We are going to try the buffet soon and look forward to it.

There are newer reviews for India Palace

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Have been before but a long time ago - forgotten how good it was. Food still excellent. Staff friendly and efficient - won't be leaving it so long till we visit again.

2  Thank lynager
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've been here a few times after being introduced by friends & I do think its the best Indian in the area. It's small but the food is delicious and waiters friendly and attentive. If you like a good curry this place won't disappoint you.

3  Thank Jean M
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I've been here a couple of times and thought I must write a review as it's my favorite Indian for miles. The food is lovely, great portions & the waiters are attentive. My sister & her hubby all thought the food was delicious. We've also had the take away several times & cannot fault them at all. I haven't tried their Sunday buffet yet but I am sure we shall soon.

1  Thank misst219
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We recently moved to Meopham and my curry-loving husband was desperate to know if there was a decent Indian restaurant nearby. As luck would have it, we are within walking distance of India Palace and we have tried a fair few of their curries. Externally, the restaurant doesn't look much and that put me off at first; it is at Meopham train station so not the most salubrious location and it could also do with a bit of TLC. However, the food more than makes up for it. An impressive menu with a wide range of culinary delights, specialities from all regions and a good mix of meat, fish and vegetarian. Food is always tasty, hot, plentiful and served with a smile from the friendly staff. Banquet nights on Sunday and Wednesday make it even more enticing. We don't need to go anywhere else for a curry now - perfect!

2  Thank Sarah_Razza_Hall