“Very Good Experience”
Review of The Coach House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cardross
The Coach House
Ranked #1 of 1 Cardross B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Had a birthday night out here having never been before. Have to wait for food but that is fine by me as it is cooked to order and well worth the not too long wait. Enjoyed the food and the experience. Will be back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Johnsvote

Reviewed November 23, 2012

It’s good to support local independently run village inns, especially when it’s a pleasure to do so. Didn't stay but popped in for a meal on the way back from a business trip. Excellent two-course meal for two (including drinks) for £36.25. Good-sized portions of very well prepared and presented quality ingredients. Staff friendly and accommodating – no problem when my better-half strayed from the menu and asked for a different combination for her main course. It was fairly quiet on the Wednesday night we visited, it deserved to be much busier. Not just somewhere to pop in when you’re passing through but worth a wee detour.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jack R
Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Did not stay here but visit this establishment on a regular basis the staff are always helpful and is a really nice place to relax even in the cold weather with their real fire, the food and menu have excellent choices, the bar also has a choice of real ales.
During the summer months the outdoor seating area would be great although in November is a bit deserted.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank iwmDumbarton
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Pulled into the Inn’s car park late in afternoon and after a quick inspection secured accommodation. A large room with all we needed as well as great two course meal in the dining room food & drinks and breakfast all for less than 100 quid. After a stroll around the town taking in the church ruins (WW2 bombing) came back to a comfortable bed and a good nights sleep. Couldn't ask for more from an inn room.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AWDVERADA
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife and I went in for dinner one nite she got gammon steak it came with a burnt egg on top and soggy chip I got beer batter fish well I don't no about the batter cause there was none on it and it was well over cooked I did hear some good reports about it that's why I went in but I don't think I will be going in again sorry

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stayed here 4Th Aug in room No.1, the room was very small I would say this would be a single not a double room.
Had to watch you head getting in and out of bed so as not to hit your head on the ceiling, the bed was not the best we have slept in, as was very hard, the wardrobe was in the bathroom. we ate in the bar, good meal and breakfast is very good. would eat here again but not stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sirlordlongford
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Came across this lovely country pub by accident and what a great find it turned out to be. A great selection of beers, extensive menu covering bar snacks, bar specials and a very tasty one for the swish looking restaurant area. I only had the steak pie which was absolutely delicious and it came with a very unusual veggie mix of peas, tiny button onions, courgettes and brocolli - yummee - the beautifully conditioned pint of Deuchars ale wasn't half bad as well! The staff are extremely friendly and the decor is just what a proper pub should look like - beautifully decorated lounge bar, smart restaurant area and at the back the perfect public bar - Scotland could do with a lot more pubs of this calibre.Even after just one visit I feel I could happily recommend it and although it is a fair bit away from where I live I'll certainly become a regular visitor.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Jymbo

Been to The Coach House? Share your experiences!