“Superb”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful night, thankyou so much. The level of attention to detail was superb. One of our diners was needing gluten free vegetarian. This was handled wonderfully with a warm friendly waitress/owner. 2 dinners had tuna steak & the chef/owner (who was great) came out to get exact requirements resulting in perfect tuna steaks. Fresh perfect food. I will come back again & again.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

During our holiday (mid August) we had a great meal in this nice italian restaurant. Both the food and the service were great! I would definitly recommend this place!

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Having just moved near Doune I thought I would try this place.......am so glad I did. have been back several times since and with my kids and it is perfect every time. Small, friendly with a genuine and lovely atmosphere. Not a huge menu but plenty of choice and the food is fresh and absolutely delicious. We have worked our way through most of it and not been disappointed. My kids think they do the best pizza ever.
I have to make special mention one of the desserts. Think it is called afogado. Is wonderful vanilla ice cream that you pour a shot of espresso over and amaretto too, if you are an adult.
Please try this wonderful local family run place

1  Thank Lynz2012
Reviewed August 10, 2014

From the warm welcome and convivial atmosphere to the truly wonderful food, this is a destination restaurant you should go out of your way to try, We visited recently for a family birthday celebration. I was lucky enough to be there on a night when the special was one of Gerry's magical creations with Aubergine and Parmesan. Everyone enjoyed their meals hugely. A big thanks to all.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

This review is long overdue, I have dined at this fantastic Italian restaurant twice now, first time with my wife and second time we took her family there for my father in laws birthday. Both times it was excellent. The food is amazing and it is so easy to tell it has been prepared from fresh and not a frozen meal nor microwave to be seen. The staff are very welcoming and Gerry the chef/owner and his lovely wife take a little time to chat with the diners and they really do go that extra wee mile. You could be forgiven for thinking you were actually in Italy. I am always a bit wary of a place where the menu has everything from ceaser salad to vindaloo and everything in between on the menu because you can guarantee none of it is fresh whereas this menu is just the right size and enough options for everyones taste and they vary it from week to week. I will definitely be dining here again. A word of advice to any potential customers is be sure to book in advance because they are very popular and usually always fully booked. Paul, Argaty

1  Thank Paulargaty