We just return from a one week stay at Fiesta Resort and Casino and felt compelled to share our experience with others considering this experience. The first pleasant surprise was the understated critique of the beach ajoining the resort. After booking the holiday last Oct. we were concerned about the negative review of the beach area. These reviews made the beach sound unusable and unattractive. However, we were pleasantly surprised at how visually appealing and highly accessable the beach was. We spent many a morning walking up and down the beach. Althought the surf was rugged one could bathe in the bath water warn ocean. The beach was well maintained and closely monitored by resort staff.
The three pools at Fiesta were breath taking, perfectly maintained, ample shade and lawn chairs were abundant. Total access to clean beach towels throughout the day was a pleasant surprise.
House cleaning services were on par with canadian standards and all staff were friendly and willing to assist you at any time of the day or night.
Food was provided in generous amountas and variety, if you could not find something to eat you were a picky eater.
Nightly shows were cute and the staff did work hard to entertain guests.
Speaking Spanish would be an asset as some tour operators had little or no English. Some day trips are 12 - 14 hours day so choose your trips wisely! A must try is the Canopy (zipline) tour!!!! AMAZING!!!!
Overall we would recommend this resort to anyone who wants a relaxing and enjoyable experience in Costa Rica. We will definately visit Costa Rica again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest all-inclusive resort to San Jose! Doubletree Resort by Hilton Costa Rica - Central Pacific is a modern, full-amenity, all-inclusive resort hotel. This beachfront Costa Rica Hilton hotel is perfectly situated on the Central Pacific region outside the port city of Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Located only 50 minutes West of Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) and the Costa Rican capital city of San Jose, and two hours south of Liberia International Airport (LIR). Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily. Snacks and drinks available all day long. Two a-la-carte restaurants open for dinner. All-day activities for adults, teenagers or children, nightly entertainment and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Doubletree Resort by Hilton, Central Pacific - Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton, Central Pacific - Costa Rica Hotel El Roble
- Doubletree El Roble
- Doubletree Hotel By
- Hilton El Roble
- El Roble Hilton
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton, Central Pacific - Costa Rica Province Of Puntarenas