This was my first time to Costa Rica and I was traveling by myself. I had such a great time that I didn't want to leave. The trip was very relaxing and the resort is beautiful. The staff was excellent and courteous. This was my first time at an all-inclusive resort and I have to admit that it was great. It was nice not having to worry about carrying money around the resort especially when you are swimming in the pool or doing other activities. They have activities for everyone - kids have their own activities....there are water aerobics for adults and older kids, beach volleyball, dancing, a show every night, four pools and you can eat all day if you want to.
If you miss a meal in one of their restaurants, there are snack bars by the pool that serve almost all day and they even have "late night snacks" from 9PM to Midnight every night.
I reserved Doubletree's adventure package and had the opportunity to go on several tours with Arenas Travel Costa Rica. The owner Enoc Nunez was very professional, informative and courteous. I had the honor of going on a tour to Monte Verde National Park with him and several of his tour guides...they are very well-spoken, intelligent young men who are passionate about the culture, nature and people of their country. I was on information overload about Costa Rica by the end of the day but they had a great sense of humor and kept me laughing most of the day!
It was hard to leave Costa Rica and my new friends. If you want to visit someplace new and beautiful, Costa Rica is a must. I highly recommend the Doubletree and Arenas Travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The closest all-inclusive resort to San Jose! Doubletree Resort by Hilton Costa Rica - Central Pacific is a modern, full-amenity, all-inclusive resort hotel. This beachfront Costa Rica Hilton hotel is perfectly situated on the Central Pacific region outside the port city of Puntarenas, Costa Rica. Located only 50 minutes West of Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO) and the Costa Rican capital city of San Jose, and two hours south of Liberia International Airport (LIR). Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner served daily. Snacks and drinks available all day long. Two a-la-carte restaurants open for dinner. All-day activities for adults, teenagers or children, nightly entertainment and lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Doubletree Resort by Hilton, Central Pacific - Costa Rica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton, Central Pacific - Costa Rica Hotel El Roble
- Doubletree El Roble
- Doubletree Hotel By
- Hilton El Roble
- El Roble Hilton
- Doubletree Resort By Hilton, Central Pacific - Costa Rica Province Of Puntarenas