All reviews beach resort pool party swimming pool north goa front office small bridge will visit again special thanks sea view memorable stay beautiful location breakfast spread house keeping deluxe room off season must visit place restaurant staff
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Everything about resort is great, location is away from crowded beaches, beach is clean, Restaurant in resort has reasonable rates, staff is helpful and well trained. Only concern I face is small rooms, if u are travelling in a group, you dont have enough space for get together of a group of 6-8 people and cabana's in common areas are quite expensive. Every Sunday night they organise a happening party.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

A big thank you especially to Anandu who provides the best housekeeping service ever!

Room very good, view amazing.Beach is beautiful. Good resort!

January is a good time visit. The resort provides good food and drink

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

Good place to stay, beach was clean and beautiful. Beachside restaurants and services were great.
Staff at resort were amazing, very friendly and helpful especially Divya at reception and Haridas in restaurant were awesome.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 170saritac
Reviewed January 6, 2020

If you care for beach LOCATION, this is the perfect place. Other than that, we were really disappointed.
Room cleanliness: we stayed in 2 different rooms (cabins/ superior). Both times we had dirty bathrooms (water stains everywhere, mould etc). Just not a nice feeling at all. one of the rooms foul rotting smell coming from the bathroom. The rooms are not cleaned with any detergent Bedding is not changed in our 5 night stay. in 5 days i only had 2 HOT SHOWERS! No hot water, even after reporting it daily :-( Not enough toilet paper, everyday we had to request more, rolls are small and not full.

Stairs to the pools Unsafe with wooden edges - we had to hold onto eachother not to lose balance. No ramp for the elderly/ disabled. Luggage ad to be hauled up the stairs.

Spa: Was under construction but the prices were still so steep. It looked like a war zone with building material lying everywhere. Rather do treatments in the rooms if the venue is being renovated?

Dining: Restaurant was good. Only too many flies outside so we sat inside all the time. Good variety, but cutlery and crockery can do with a refresher - it was also always not enough had to ask for cups and spoons and forks.
Gardens and themed pool parties are good entertainment.
The beach is a simple walk away and this was the best part for us. Lots of shacks to choose from to relax.
far from the airport we drove +2 hours to get there.
If this place can just clean and maintain their rooms better I will be back.

Reviewed January 4, 2020

Recently we had stayed at the Riva beach resort in December. and we had an amazing experience. It was a very special occasion of my parents Golden wedding anniversary. I was travelling with my elderly parents who have major health concerns and my 4 years old daughter. Nicholas, the Front Office manager helped me from the very beginning with all my reservation queries. On the day we were welcomed by him and had also made special arrangements for wheelchair access for my Mum who has got restricted mobility. Housekeeping supervisor-Mr Bhushan made all the arrangements in coordination with Mr Nicholas to get all this sorted.There is wide choice of breakfast in the morning and is totally worth the cost. Onsite chef Mohshim and Yadnesh make the breakfast experience extra special by catering to all the requests of guests in the morning with their delicious Dosas and omelettes. Room Service and House keeping staffs are very prompt. Madhu and Ananda in HK are asset for the team. Shahrukh in poolside area is very hospitable. The beach is clean and just 2-3 minutes walk away. Simon was very kind to take us around to North and South Goa and drop us back to the airport. On the day when we were leaving, Nicholas came an hour early to see us off. Only one thing I would like to say that to go up the stairs from the poolside to the restaurant or reception area my parents had great difficulty as there is no railings to hold on to.......It would be a good opportunity for the owners to look into for future for elderly travellers, I am very grateful to Nicholas for all that he has done to make our holidays so special and memorable. Kudos to the entire team! Many thanks.

Room tip: Sea view family rooms are very spacious