We wanted a two week break and quickly settled into a relaxed rhythm of days by the pool with lots of loungers and sun shades, sport on the many tennis courts and time together in the knowledge of the 6 day per week well organised and safe kids club. Excellent room cleanliness and very effective maid service daily. The pools and beaches are brilliant. 3 pool bars offered all day service to your sun lounger.
We booked a one bedroom suite which was very good, with separate plush bathrooms and TV's in both rooms allowed 7 yr old to have some space, plus gave three large wardrobes. WIFI across the whole resort and there are 5 English Channels TV channels so take a DVD player to plug into the TV to entertain if planning to go with kids, but to be honest after dinner the Kids Club disco started at 8.30pm and the other entertainment started at 9.30pm which soon tired out our daughter.
Whilst this is not a cheap resort you are in a beautiful landscaped location surrounded by trees and plants set over a very large complex that gives you the sense of luxury and as a result we were not surrounded by booze fuelled families and therefore had a very relaxing time very worth the additional expense.
The restaurants and waiting staff are fantastic. The buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner option offers everyone great choices ranging from fresh cooked pasta dishes, 3 fresh cooked meat choices and the same with fish plus a multitude of other dishes. Salad offering overwhelming plus lots of varied vegetarian alternatives. The kids meal section has a very good selection each evening meal time.
The resort is miles ahead in quality compared to Aliathon Holiday Village and Pollentia Club Resort and worth the extra cost.
The Resort Manager René Hoeltschl and his team provided excellent service and acted swiftly to improve the golf buggy shuttle service around the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blau Porto Petro is a unique and exclusive hotel experience in Majorca. Our new 5 Star Majorca resort is close to the picturesque port of Porto Petro and the Mondrago Nature Reserve.The 319 comfortable bedrooms, suites and villas are spread out along 900m of coastline. Porto Petro is surrounded by an indigenous pine forest and lapped by the crystalline waters of two romantic coves.Porto Petro is a place where leisure, relaxation, class and beauty meet in a place of great natural beauty. Our luxury Majorca resort offers a large selection of sporting, gastronomic, health, beauty and business activities. We ensure that our guests experience the highest levels of service and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blau Privilege PortoPetro Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blau Porto Petro Beach Resort And Spa
- Blau Porto Petro Beach Hotel Porto Petro
- Porto Petro