Blau Privilege PortoPetro Beach Resort & Spa
Niu d'Aus(Porto Petro)(Great Value!)
$88
Cancelon
  • Pool
Iberostar Club Cala Barca(Cala Mondrago)(Great Value!)
$201
$105
HotelQuickly
  • Breakfast included
AluaSoul Mallorca Resort(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$167
  • Beachfront
$160
  • Breakfast included
Aparthotel Ses Cases d'Or(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$84
$82
  • Pool
Blue Sea Es Bolero(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$69
  • Pool
Blue Sea Club Martha's(Cala d'Or)(Great Value!)
$81
$79
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Room Service
All reviewsgolf buggieslarge resortkids clubjunior suitetennis courtsmain restauranthalf boardsports facilitiessmall beachlarge balconieschildren's poollovely resortrelaxing breakbuffet restaurantreception staffpeak seasonhotel grounds
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Spent two weeks in june/july and was really disappointed. Service quality is terribe. Hotel staff in reception, the pool bar etc are rude and treat guests abruptly. Ask for tourist information at reception is almost like insulting them.
The hotel has 3 pools, but only two near the sea. Of the 2 near the sea one is horrible the other is very nice, with new sun loungers and beds. The problem is that the nice pool is for adults only and as we went with kids we were not allowed to stay there. Instead we had to use a pool with old, back bracking sun longers and really not very pleasent.
Also, although the hotel is overlooking two small coves with small beaches, we found the beches were often very dirty and the hotel does not clean them. Glass, plastic and even a condom...it was really disgusting.
The children areas are also poor with dirt/ sand on floor completely inappropriate for children. The tennis courts need re- surfacing and the bikes the hotel offers to hire are so old and rusty they are useless.
The hotel food is worst than an Ikea canteen (no exageration), absolutely awfull.
I simply do not understand why this hotel gets high rating on trip advisor.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
7  Thank fabior681
Blauportopetro, Director General at Blau Privilege PortoPetro Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear guests,

First of all I would like to thank you for your very detiailed comments about our Resort. All comments help us to imporve the quality of our service and we are working hard to improve them continuously.

I regret that in some points we did not meet your expectations and I can assure that everything that's in our hands has been done to improve the mentioned points. I would like to use this opportunity to apologize for the inconveniences caused.

As we already met personally, I am sure that you know our efforts for improvement and it would be a pleasure to welcome you again in order to show you that our service can be perfect.

If you would like to contact me personally, please feel free to write to me to the email dirportopetro@blauhotels.com

Reviewed July 2, 2013

this is a 3 star hotel, don't know how on earth they got the 5 star.
the service is horrendous, personnel unfriendly to say the least, below average. food disgusting, kids club pathetic, beach dirty, external areas of the hotel lack maintenance and cleaning (there are birds drops everywhere), toilets at swimming pool area are dirty. even the ammenities are so cheap to resemble a 3 star hotel. everything is cheap quality there.
there is not one little thing in this hotel which comes close to a 5 star hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank maria v

Dear guests,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for having chosen our Resort for your holidays in Mallorca.

I would like to use this opportunity to apologize personally for the invonveniences during your stay. It would have been a pleasure to meet you personally in order to be able to solve some of the mentioned points.

All comments are very important for us in order to improve our service every day more. If you are interested to share with me some more detailed comments, please feel free to write to me at the email dirportopetro@blauhotels.com

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We looked at this Hotel a few years ago and found it did not have the right cost/benefit ratío for us. Things have changed though: Prices have adjusted and seem more reasonable. Spent a week here in April with our Kids aged 14 and 7. Only booked breakfast which proved a good choice since a bunch of Restaurants (albeit not all great experiences) are in 5 Minute walking distance in a quaint little harbour. Our young daughter loved the Kids Club and new playground. The carers were lovely. They offered a wide range of sports activities: bikes, tennis, Soccer pitch, yoga, pools etc. Our room was located in building 2, not far from the Restaurant, Lobby and pool. This proved ideal since many more rooms are farther away. Also great: the size of the rooms and balcony plus the buildings are dotted across the property and not higher than three floors.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SwissMissMC

Dear guests,

We would like to thank you very much in the name of all our team for the kind comments about your stay.

It is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your holidays and this helps us that other guests may get a better impression about our resort.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again at our PURAVIDA Resort Blau Portopetro.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Great hotel with wealth of facilities to keep you occupied. Equally with the very expansive and well maintained grounds, which include direct access to two quiet sandy coves, it is a place where a peaceful and relaxing holiday can be had. The three pools are good , but slightly austere and would do with some attractive plantings around them to mellow the hard landscaping. Great breakfast and variety at dinner is good. Staff are generally excellent. Although grounds are extensive and it can take a full 10 minutes to walk from Block 9 to reception and dining room, there is an excellent golf buggy service which you can call at any time or just flag down to take you around - very good.
Porto Petro is immediately outside the gates and is a small untarnished village for a quiet drink or meal out - a far cry from the blight in Cala D'or nearby.
On booking online I stated that I like to paint from my balcony and asked for a high floor room preferably facing South or west. I repeated this in an email to reception two days before arrival.
On arrival allocated a ground floor room and, when I questioned this, from their reaction they were clearly not aware of (or had not bothered to even look at) my request or my subsequent email - and I ended up in a ground floor room. If they had immediately apologised there was no high floor room available when giving me the room that would be understandable, but that was not the case. The lack of awareness of request indicates this is not 5 star service and frankly hotel is probably 4 not quite 5 star. However it is somewhere to where I may well return again.

Room Tip: Rooms in blocks 8 and 9 face onto the pool area from which children are excluded. This is where you will get the most peaceful time , though it is at farthest end of the grounds.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guests,

First of all I would like to thank you very much for your very complete comments about your stay at our Resort. This helps other guests to decide on their holidays and gives a good impression about our facilities and service.

All comments are taken very seriously in order to improve our service every day and motivates our employees to continue giving excellent service.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience with your room location, unfortunately the Hotel was almost fully booked and we could not assign a higher floor. However, we should have communicated in a different way in order to give the correct explanations. I have already made sure that something similar will not happen again.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you soon again at our Resort.

Thank you again for taking your time with your nice feedback.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is our second visit to this wonderful German hotel. Everything here is truly 5 stars. We love this so much we will be coming back next year. The hotel is very large but the accommodation is not in one large block, instead there are lots of accommodation units spread over the 10 acres or so. Wonderful pools or 2 small sandy beaches, you take your choice. A true gem that we are so glad we found.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SteveGrimes

Dear guests,

I would like to thank you very much for your kind feedback about your repeating stay at our Resort. In the name of all of my team we appreciate your kind words and hope you'll visit us again soon.