A very nice and friendly hostel, good basis from which you can explore the island Mallorca.
Everything is very clean and new, new towels every day, even if not requested, flat screen SAT TV and free WLAN.
Excellent for people who love seeing the island but also like a friendly environment when returning to their room.
Staff of this hostel is very friendly and professional, especially Mari Carmen, the receptioniste, who always has a friendly word once you get in.
I booked via internet (Opodo.de) - I just stayed here for five nights but had a great time.
Super restaurants in walking distance and a wonderful view of the little harbour. Here Mallorca still shows its original face. M room window was in direction to the harbour - just beautiful this view!
Breakfast I had once as the other days I was on tour, but the breakfast was very nice and good and the price was good as well. If you go there, you should also visit the restaurant Varadero one road around the corner. Very nice and delicious meals and very good are the Smoothies they offer.
Hostal Varadero Deluxe is good for people who are traveling to see the islandand do not have pool and animation expectations. In March you still can find parking spaces, but I guess in the main season this will become more and more difficult.
Forget about all bad evaluations this hostel received until 2012! It is a great place to visit with friendly and motivated people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant 3 * Hotel is located in the heart of the fishing village of Porto Petro, living mirror of the real Mallorca, with a typical Mediterranean style construction with a mix of Ibiza style and ancient Greek Islands . Divided into two buildings, the main building has 27 rooms where the reception and the Skybar is located. What we call Lounge, is the annex building with 16 rooms and a nudist terrace on the roof. Both buildings offer superior rooms, with balconies and a side sea view and standard rooms without balcony. Both type are elegant and fresh with a large and comfortable beds and open cupboards. The bathrooms are equipped with natural stone shower, WC, washbasin, hairdryer and magnifying mirror. All rooms have Led TV with satellite, Air conditioning and heating, free WI-FI throughout the hotel and Safety Box (with charge). The hotel has a large Swimming pool surrounded by a beautiful garden in a completely chill-out place, with a fantastic bar where you can enjoy a cocktail or smoothie. Not forgetting the Tennis Court that you can use any time and for free. For your most intimate moments we offer a nudist terrace on the roof of the Lounge. Our Sky Bar is located on the roof terrace in the main building with wonderful views of the sea and to port of Porto Petro. Perfect for weddings, events or meetings, or just for a relaxing or romantic time enjoying the fantastic sunset. And if you are an early riser you can enjoy one of the most beautiful sunrises you’ve ever seen. We think of all details, we know that sometimes it can’t be only relax, you also have to work, why not combine it? We have a totally free conference room, with a max capacity. 40 persons, for any meeting, The hotel offers some wonderful views. We’re located a few meters from the port and all its restaurants; the nearest beach is just 700 meters (5 minutes’ walk). You’ll find all you need nearby the hotel, taxi and bus stop, supermarket, pharmacy, hairdresser and beauty salon. The reception is open from 8.00 till 0.00 o´clock. If you arrive late, please contact the hotel one day before. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Varadero reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Varadero Hotel Porto Petro
- Nereida Hostal Porto Petro