“Good Location but........badly maintained”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Solapur
Hotel Srikamal International
Ranked #12 of 17 Hotels in Solapur
Reviewed August 13, 2013

i went to Solapur with my family in June 2013
Pros
- Near Solapur station
- Value for money
- centrally located
- nice restaurant
- room service is prompt
Cons
- very unhygienic bathrooms
- little weird reception (not so friendly )
- no parking area

Final
- If u want to just stay and travel around solapur and don't bother about luxury but want value for money then its ok to give it a try. I think this is the nearest to Solapur station.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mahesh_Kshirsagar

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Though I tend not to share bad experiences!! however could not help doing so this time.
1. Pathetic Service - it takes them 2 hours to get you a Jug of water.
2. No Room service inspite of a restaurant of the same property owner in the very building.
3. Shameless Waiters - after taking 30 mins to complete check-in and answering every request in a "No", he had the cheeks to ask for Tip and did not leave the room till I shelled out Rs. 30 (ROFL).

Try Lotus Residency or Surya International if you are travelling to Solapur. or May be the railway Yatri Niwas but not this one,

P.S: The toliet seat was peobably never cleaned post installation.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank rays104
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I am seeing quite a mixed up reviews here but after visiting Solapur for having gone to shirdi & pandhapur darshan having been stayed here for 2 days I am pleased to write my reviews for this property.

The property is an excellent locality quite centrally based & accessible which is its great plus point as it gives easy access, the rooms are good, I stayed in ROOM no 105 which was a superfine, clean & cosy space-

During my stay I could see that the hotel is undergoing in a major renovation- cable wires of the TV's were getting replaced & plumbing was undergoing a major change which means that he hotel management is regularly promoting maintenance,

Food is superb in their restaurant called Sanskriti a must visit place which I vouch will entertain you with great cuisine do try their VEG GARDEN- it serves pure veg cuisine which was important to us even food without onion & garlic was Taylor made for my mother in law what a blessing!

I want to ask people is here the hotel charges around 1200 bucks for a night stay & has great value for money for the fullest in that range pls tell me how does one get a 5 star hospitality in this cost? which is a straight answer to other reviews which I had read before & i do not understand what exactly has gone wrong here?

The hospitality & the services for which i got was more than fulfilling & this property really has a lot to offer- for example I am a Iyengar Braihmin from Chennai - what i require is PURE veg food, premises free from LIQUOR, clean rooms & rest room, nice sheets & towels, peaceful atmosphere (which was obviously found & felt at Srikamal) all this makes me to take my family & stay here without no disturbance.

Thank you srikamal- you really are genuine hosts & i would come to solapur every year & stay with you whenever i wish to visit Pandharpur & shirdi- Raju too was a great driver who took us along to visit the nearby temples- you really made our trip memorable.

Room Tip: choose room no 105