“Stayed over 20 days!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Solapur
Hotel Srikamal International
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Solapur
Allahabad
“Stayed over 20 days!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I was transferred to the Karur Vysya Bank, Solapur. Could not find a rented house early, and stayed with the hotel for over 20 days. Very decent rates, and are actually 'parvadable', affordable! Clean, silent and airy premises and rooms. Spend the evening on the terrace and you'll see the wonderful sunset across the city. That was super- peaceful! Located just besides the bank too and in a very clean area. So, everything around was quite accessible too. Friendly staff, and personal help for plotting a rented appartment in the close by area. I'd like to thank them especially for this! Excellent food, especially the DAL KHICHDI. Enjoyed the stay.

-Rajeev

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We were 20 people visited devotees place pandharpur on 22nd july. Awesome hosting we had by the owner of this hotel.
i met the owner of this hotel Ms. Beena by email & then continued our conversations by telephone & we became good friends. We had a deal of transportation/touring by two vehicles with drivers.
i called her soon when i reached to solapur, but before that she already sent her drivers to the railway station to pick us & sent me sms regarding driver details. wow!! then drivers directly took us to the sri kamal internatonal hotel where i met beena personally for the first time. She was very sweet hosted us with the morning coffee/tea. really appreciate for the refresher coffee
which she offered for us after long way over night journey. then she guided the drivers whereabouts to take us like pandharpur, gopalpur,tuljapur & other sight seeing places. drivers she arranged were very polite & good. i suggest every one who visit solapur can easily stay in sri kamal international hotel happily with reasonable price & get the travel help by Ms. beena for your whole trip. she will arrange you very comfortable required vehicles/drivers as guides with very acceptable price. thank you beena that you made our pandharpur trip very memorable. Thumbs up.....

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Put it like this. If one is slow paced or just has a lot of time and patience, travelling on a budget, then this is the place to be in.

But hey! Rooms, linen, bathrooms are clean. Food is great! Close proximity to the train station and even the bus terminal. Step out and you have plenty of autos.

However, props are old and just about functional. Furniture and bathroom fittings are poor. No elevator for a three storeyed building. From a travellers perspective, the ₹900 plus taxes for a non AC room is not justified. I would perhaps go back to this place only if it was cheaper by 200 bucks.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank IndianElite
Pune
Reviewed April 22, 2012

Clean premises, nice restaurant but a bunch of jokers as staff and a phsyco as its owner. This sums up sree kamal. The crazy guys at reception and the phsyco owner will drive you nuts. They charged 3048/- per day for a single person for an AC room and initially refused to give remote control of ac !!! You have to specify what temperature you like and they will set it and thats it. While checking- in the two guys at the reception started talking to each other with comical expressions and comments. This Hotel is OK for one night stay ,but not for long. Book it only when Surya, Lotus are full

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank glenpune

Travelers are raving about these Solapur hotels

Pune, India
Reviewed February 26, 2012

There is nothing international in it. The owner is a very rude person. he is list bother about his customers. he charged us 1248 Rs for a AC room even though non AC rooms are availble there. since i was travalling with my kid i didn't have any option to stay there. Rooms ok if you are getting it for 400-500 Rs. they gave us used blankets and when we asked for bed sheets to cover it they charged us for it.

I would never recommend this to anybody.

Room Tip: All rooms are same
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank leeshan10
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I happen to visit Shirdi during Chirstmas vacation 2011 and planned to visit Pandarpur. I was traveling with family and booked 2 rooms for a day and had no expectations as this was more of a dashing in, refresh and then come back, catch up some sleep for few hours and take a train at the wee hours (3.50 am) next day.

My only criteria was to get a hotel nearby railway station considering the 3.50am train and Srikamal was 5 to 10 minute walk from Solapur Junction. Checked-in at around 7.30 am; no power for 2 hours due to load shedding, no hot water as solar won't work (while booking I was told 6am to 9am hot water will be available in the tap). Did not know there is no lift and this was noticeable when you get a room in 2nd and 3rd floor. 3rd floor room's phone won't work and had difficulty communicating between the rooms because of this. Room was not very clean - for budget hotel, I can't blame this.

Staff was friendly but I had a bad experience during the earlier check-out due to the early morning exit. I forgot to carry a copy of my online transaction printout and this was an account to account transaction and thought that hotel will have some record of this transaction and it was shocking to know they had no clue on the amount I have transacted. It took almost 1.5 hrs for them to get the amount details. Hotel haven't issued any receipt and I am under the opinion, they should have issued the receipt for the booking done by calling the hotel reception, one of the hotel staff (not sure who he is - elderly person); blaming me for not carrying the copy and did not agree to my point that they did not have any record either apart from my name and contact number.

Bottomline:
Pros: Friendly staff (otherwise) - was hospitable, near to the Solapur railway Jn, 24 hour check out, Budget hotel.
Cons: Cleanliness

Nothing international about it!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank sathyk
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Hello everyone!

I had been to this place during the first week of December. I had to attend the 2 day marriage function of a very close relative. Stayed for 3 days. Very clean and decent are the 2 words i can promptly say. They have a restaurant, which was new they said. Awesome food and ambience. Besides, its located very close to the raiway station. The rickshawalas can mislead you, beware!

I read the other reviews too. I couldnt figure out what was wrong mostly. All i can say is that, you cant expect a 5 star experience from a hotel that is giving you service with 1000 bucks.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family