“An absolute gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Masons Arms

Masons Arms
Reserve with OpenTable
Masons Arms is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Odcombe
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: The Masons Arms is a picture postcard thatched pub in a pretty hamstone village. We offer luxury en suite rooms, fabulous meals, microbrewery on site and a warm welcome! You can benefit from a quiet rural location surrounded by picturesque countryside whilst only 10 minutes from the A303 and minutes from the amenities available in Yeovil town centre.
“An absolute gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

The staff were friendly and helpful and the chef is superb, serving fresh locally sourced food which was of the highest standard.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank bartaby

Bath, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I really love the location of this pub, there is always a warm welcome and the food and wine are always excellent. We will definately go back again

1 Thank Jennie J
Oxford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Very warm and friendly pub, delicious food! We visited this pub twice whilst staying locally and on both occasions the food was very good, we would recommend

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Christine J
“Top Nosh :-)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic meal, Great wine, Very lively on Friday night which made it all the better. Very well looked after by the landlady and will be back. Please pass ok my compliments to the chef :-)

1 Thank Mike K
masonsarms, Owner at Masons Arms, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
The chefs love to be told how wonderful they are especially at this time of year when they are working such long hours in a hot kitchen, so I will make sure I pass on your compliments with bells on!
York, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable stay and delicious food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

Some friends recommended The Masons Arms to us, as a great place to stay as well as meet up for a meal. My daughter and I shared a room which was spotless, with every comfort. We were particularly glad of the ceiling fan on such a humid night.

We ate in the bar where we found the service and food both outstanding. My firend and I had the hake which was the best I have ever tasted. My daughter had the fishcakes and the husband of my friend the liver and bacon. Four empty plates. The other three had pudding and again, delighted with their choices.

All in all a lovely evening and a delightful stay, with very pleasant staff. We will return.