“Fantastic all round experience”
Review of Jericho's Kitchen

Jericho's Kitchen
Ranked #8 of 48 Restaurants in Launceston
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Relax in our unique location and friendly atmosphere, enjoy the delicious rustic flavours of traditional home cooking. All our food is locally sourced and prepared freshly on the premises served in our open plan kitchen. We have a seasonal restaurant menu adapted every month and a vast selection of vegetarian dishes served as standard.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Our 1st time in Launceston and a local homeware store recommended Jericho's, as we were looking for somewhere nice for lunch. We were not disappointed. Good quality food, well presented; combined with lovely decor and great service. My cheese and chutney sandwich was served on a wooden board with crisps and a lovely carrot & pumpkin seed salad garnish; chunky chips were very rewarding too. Will be going here again; a great all round experience.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Down a little side street in Launceston, Jericho's is definately worth tracking down! The ambience is relaxed and you can see your food being prepared in the open plan kitchen. Service is relaxed, friendly, and unfussy! The'Frittata of the Day', or a Quesadilla makes an ideal light lunch (£6.95 and £7.75 respectively).
I enjoyed the atmosphere so much I thought about offering to work there part time for free as I am retired!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

What can I say, whether it's lunch with a friend or an evening meal ( I've had both on many occasion) you won't be disappointed. All the food is freshly prepared, great portions with a fantastic varied menu to choose from. The staff are all friendly and very efficient, one of my visits was for a friends 40th Birthday where we had the place to ourselves. Over 30 people served on time, in a relaxed atmosphere, I had the best sprout dish ever and I thought I didn't like sprouts! This is my favourite place to eat in Launceston.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We ate breakfast here and the Eggs Benedict is the best I have ever had, with lovely fresh bread and good coffee. Friendly, helpful staff, we didn't mind the wait for our food because it was made to order and it makes for a relaxed saturday morning, reading the papers...
We have also eaten here at lunch time and have never been disappointed. The menu is not large but is all freshly made. but there are daily specials - The homity pie is delicious!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I went early evening around 7ish, found very friendly, welcoming and good banter with staff. I had the sirloin steak cooked medium rare, which was spot on and if you like your ales like me. They may not have any on draught, but they had bottled Doombar. A place I would recommend.