“Good value friendly service”
Review of Jericho's Kitchen

Jericho's Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 49 Restaurants in Launceston
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Relax in our unique location and friendly atmosphere, enjoy the delicious rustic flavours of traditional home cooking. All our food is locally sourced and prepared freshly on the premises served in our open plan kitchen. We have a seasonal restaurant menu adapted every month and a vast selection of vegetarian dishes served as standard.
Cornwall
“Good value friendly service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

As the title suggests the tasty food, friendly service and relaxed style make this place well worth a visit. This was my third visit and they have yet to miss a beat. The food is varied abound tasty and helpful for people with specialist dietary requirements.

• Visited April 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Amazing pecan slice, lovely atmosphere, great coffee”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Lovely space to stop off at whilst in Launceston. Superb coffee and a great range of cold drinks - smoothies, shakes etc. On a recent visit they had an amazing pecan slice with coconut and caramel which I'd certainly recommend. Grab the sofa by the window for a view looking up towards the castle.

• Visited April 2013
Launceston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxed and Cheerful dining”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Welcoming staff, knowledgable about the wines availiable. Food faultless, and big portions! Only one downside is you can see into the kitchen... vegetarian options are definitly cooked on the same trays and meat options. Not a problem to me but might be to others. We loved it, will be back again and again - love the coffee shop downstairs too.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rhiannon J
Launceston, United Kingdom
“Slow service and overpriced.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I've previously said Jerichos do the best coffee and cake in town, which they still do but I shan't be going there anymore.

I recently tried to go there for a late breakfast/ early lunch and sat waiting for 20 mins, during which time no one served us so we left! I then tried to give them another chance and we went for breakfast again. We were the only people in the place but service was still slow so I was hoping breakfast would be worth the wait. You pick which items you want for your breakfast as there is no set one. Most items are £1.40-£1.50 each which is fine for 2 eggs or 2 sausages etc, but £1.40 for 2 small mushrooms. Complete rip off. That's it for me now I won't be returning.

Launceston, England, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Coffee bar ground level, bistro first floor. Disabled access. Cakes mmm! Seating at street level for a quick break, bistro upstairs serves tasty food. Wifi.

Visited November 2012