- located a kind of outside of Mui Ne(which is even better, cos it's full of russians and germans:-)), but it's very close to the main sightseeings of Mui Ne and Vietnam in general.
- rent the motor-bike right in front of the hotel... and u are free like a bird...))
- hotel is a really nice place: big, beautiful swimming pool, GREAT BREAKFASTS))), lovely beach zone and big rooms with balconies.
- minuses: after 5pm the frogs which live in one of the hotel's little lake scream like crazy...REALLY.. thx God i didn't see them, but it's impossible not to hear them...)
1st room we got was very big with a huge bathroom but stinky... for the next 3 days we've changed the room so it was more lighter and fresh.
the rest is FINE! perfect for couples, families...
btw.... NO NIGHTLIFE over there...)))
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2004 within a ten hectare lush tropical garden on a three hundred metre long beach, the Pandanus Resort in Mui Ne has a large range of facilities and a variety of different accommodations, all designed to make your stay relaxing and enjoyable. Adjacent to the long, sandy beach is a huge free-form pool, surrounding an island covered with coconut palm trees. The buildings are designed to complement, not compete with the natural surroundings. The beach is serene and disturbed only by an occasional fisherman in a round pitch basket, or a wind and kite surfer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pandanus Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pandanus Hotel Mui Ne
- Pandanus Hotel Phan Thiet