Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Chill out in a friendly environment

I have been suggested to visit this place for kitesurfing: what a great 👍 locals here. I met Tien... read more

Reviewed July 28, 2020
JClimber
via mobile
Great Experience

I saw people kitesurfing on the beach and decided to give it a try, VKS was the first school that... read more

Reviewed March 9, 2020

from $19.74
from $49.24
from $35.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing time at the Vietnam Kiteboarding School! I took lessons with Hoang, he is so nice, funny and a really great teacher. My boyfriend rent kite-equipmemt and was also very happy, very good and new gear. Hai and all other people there were very kind, helpful & funny - we enjoyed the time very much, thank you one more time!
Highly recommend, perfect place for kitesurfing!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

I spent three days here. perfect environment, pleasant group. the school was amazing, nothing quick, step by step. a wonderful enjoyment!!!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days. The team was very professional and helped us in getting on the board.

We really appreciated their stepwise didactic approach to bring you upwind on the board - best teaching ever.

This is team of passionate Vietnamese kiter that love waves, wind & smiles.

We can only recommend this team to learn ho to kite well.

If you want to learn some tricks they are also very good on freestyle!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank nicolacI105NH
Reviewed January 20, 2019

I spent a total of 5 days at Vietnam Kiteboarding School (VKS) and opted for the Zero to Hero 15 hour package ( I was there for one reason only and that was to learn kiteboarding!). I cannot speak more highly of Hong my instructor, Hai VKS owner, the other instructors or the beach boys that help to coordinate everything. Hong is a very experienced, patient and calm instructor who knows the beach, the wind and the water like the back of his hand. Hong's attention to safety, and straight forward easygoing teaching method allowed me to quickly grasp the fundamentals of kiteboarding and into the water and independently kiteboarding up and down wind in 15 hours.

While I haven't experienced other schools in Muine, what made VKS special was the fact that not only the VKS team are cool relaxed and fun people but so to are the students that attend this school. If you sign up to VKS and are an open minded and easy going person, expect lots of jokes on the beach balcony, great kite surfing, great tips and pointers from all the instructors and if your lucky perhaps even an invitation back to some of the instructors homes for a casual and relaxed traditional Viet dinner.

I will definitely be returning to VKS in the future.

Date of experience: January 2019
4  Thank Nick v
Reviewed January 19, 2019

I spent 8 days with VKS learning to kiteboard with the 15hr Zero2Hero package. I flew all the way from NYC because I've heard great things about Mui Ne, VKS, and the instructors there! They definitely exceeded all my expectations. Not only does VKS give top notch kiteboarding lessons, but they really take care of you and make you feel like a part of their kiteboarding family! We would drink at sunset and occasionally go to dinner together!

My instructor, Hong, was patient, encouraging and so much fun to learn with! I've never done any water sports in the ocean, so it was really helpful to learn from someone who was positive and calm in those moments that I freaked out and lost control of my kite ;). He also kindly took me to the pharmacy to get some medication for my sunburn!

Thank you to Hong and everyone at VKS for welcoming me to the kiteboarding community!! =) If you're looking for a place to learn, I really couldn't recommend VKS more!!

Date of experience: January 2019