“Just Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Adi Kites

Adi Kites
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located in one of the prime spots on Mui Ne beach, the Adi Kites station is one of the premier kite schools. With international IKO certified instructor having over 10 years kiteboarding experience, we provide professional instruction in a fun & safe environment. Lessons are offered in several different languages including English, French, Spanish, German, and Russian.
Seattle, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just Awesome!”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Just an awesome all round experience. I had no idea about kitesurfing before I arrived but what an amazing sport! My girlfriend and I took lessons here and they were just awesome. So chilled out and fun but very safety oriented and obviously experienced instructors. They made us feel so safe the whole time while still having us hang on by the seat of our pants. Even while sitting and chilling out at the school they were still giving us helpful tips while we watched everyone else riding. Amazing sport. Great school. Great instructors. Wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks guys.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Cam690

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Quality instruction and professional set up with relaxed vibe.”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

When I was looking for kitesurfing lessons in Muine I was recommended AdiKite school by a friend who had been there previously. The guys are super relaxed and chilled but really know there stuff. .All the instructors are officially certified and have a lot of experience teaching. I took 6 hours of lessons and it was the most fun I had all holiday. They where really friendly too. When we where not having lessons they where great fun to just chill and relax on the beach. If you are look for quality instruction from professional instructors and a great place to chill on the beach with a relaxed vibe AdiKite school is the place to go.

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Ben157
Paphos, Cyprus
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best Kite School in Mui NE”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and spent an amazing 10 days in Mui Nu partly for holiday and partly to learn Kiting - I cannot say enough about how committed and amazing the guys at Adii Kites were - nothing was too much trouble they always went that extra distance to make sure that your lessons progressed well . Had a great time and would not hesitate in going back . Thank you Adi and all the crew :)

Visited February 2013