Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
5 days trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

I have a WONDERFULL trip. My guide Ken is an excellent driver. I feel very safe with him. He was... read more

Reviewed February 29, 2020
Alice D
via mobile
4 Day Trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

It’s really hard to put all the memories we made on this trip into this review! We did the 4 day... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2019
821mitchb
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 4, 2017

I did a day trip around Mui Ne. It was just me and the driver. Allowed me to see much more than the tourist drag. The driver, unfortunately I do not remember his name, was great, he allowed me to see the popular places but also stopped when I wanted to take some photos of propaganda billboards and also brought me to a nice local pho spot for lunch, plus plenty of coffee breaks. The owners of the Easy Riders Group are very friendly, honest, hard working, fun and informative guys to hang out with. They arranged my bus trip, advised me on the different trips they offer throughout Vietnam. Unfortunately, I only had time for a day trip with them but I am planning on returning to Vietnam to do a much longer trip with Easy Riders! Also their restaurant in Mui Ne is really chill with great hospitality, they make you feel welcome after only one visit.

2  Thank Pangaea-benito
River-Easyrider, Chủ sở hữu at Vietnam Easy Riders Group, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Firstly, on behalf of Vietnam Easy-Rider Group , we thank you very much for spending your precious time reviewing our services.

Our country is full of exciting tourist destinations on offer which is expecting your return and discovery in the future.

For this reason, we look forward to being of service to you in the coming time.

Reviewed January 25, 2017 via mobile

From the start of our trip it was clear we were going to get an authentic experience of rural Vietnam. Stopping at farms and villages to learn how to grow peanuts, rice, fruit and how to make silk, rice wine and textiles. I could write a lot more about this. It was a great experience.

Date of experience: January 2017

We would like to appreciate and thank you so much for your kind support in our services as well as your time and excellent ranking, which would encourage us enormously.

Hopefully, your memorable motorbike tour arranged by our company was enjoyable as you would have expected. We would be grateful if we could be given more chances to offer you more motorbike tour experience and other tours in Vietnam in the future.

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

We took a six-day tour from Dalat to Hoi An and it was one of our life's best travel experience. We got to meet the real Vietnam and its people, history, stunning scenery and especielly the delicious food. We had two incredibly knowledgeable and friendly guides, Luu (mr Chili) and Hieu, who drove calmly and safely. They took us to places and eating places we never would have found and nothing was imbossible. We strongly recommend everyone to go with Vietnam Easy Riders Group!

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your excellent review and ranking posted on the tripadvisor.

We are very happy you have finished our tour with great satisfaction and a lot of memorable experiences. Anyway we are still trying to improve our services to reach the perfection.

Furthermore, we do hope you will return to Vietnam one day to discover more exciting places with our arrangement.

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

If you want to have a trip of your life reach out to these guys. I travelled with one of their very experienced guides Khuong "Jack" and experienced the real beauty and culture of this magical land. They organized every little detail, from daily rides to great places to spend the nights. The trip was inspiring, invigorating and deeply moving. The Vietnamese are the sweetest people you will ever get to know. Highly recommend this adventure if you dare!

Reviewed January 14, 2017

Easy rider are super easy to reach and will adapt any tour on your request. We did the discovery tour of Dalat's center and coutryside and loved it! Our guides, Bo and Hoang are not only good drivers but also excellent guides with a lot of knowledge about Dalat's coffee plantation, flowers, history...
Thanks for this amazing day!

1  Thank nicomochilero