“Simply the best,”

Vietnam Easy Riders Group
Ranked #2 of 27 Tours in Mui Ne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer a travel experience like no other. Sit on the back of a motorbike and discover the essence of Vietnam with guides who have an intimate relationship with the people and countryside. Our journeys include visiting local communities (including many minority groups), national park, waterfalls, caves, historical landmarks (both ancient and relating to the French and American Wars), markets and highland, township and coastal scenery. Our customers include Solo riders, Couples, families, groups of friends and motorcycle clubs .. feel free to contact us anytime for any questions, advice and assistance for touring Vietnam.
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

First and only advice, book direct. The rest is simple.
I can only start by saying what a gentleman River the tour guide is, river is so welcoming and friendly and brilliant at speaking English and also speaks better French. All in all such a great person.

We started in de nang and ended up in dat Lat, total of 5 days, our group was a mixed ability group and River caters for all. We did far better routes and stayed and far better accommodation than the other tours, we found this out after speaking with other French people. River will ask you to try all the food he recommends, I can only put it like this, take his advice I promise you will not be disappointed.

We booked the whole package, bikes, fuel, 3 meals a day and accommodation.

I simply have nothing but great things to say about this company and River himself.

This has got to be one of the best things myself and my three other friends have done in our life's.

To finish the tour off we was kindly invited to Rivers home to share a meal with himself and his family, we are all very honoured and grateful for this.

Thank you and this will be a repeat customer as soon as possible.

1  Thank Row B
in 2 reviews
"weasel coffee"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

We made this road with Qua and Binh during 3 days.
We have seen a lot of great things and made some interesting visit, also where People didn't have seen many tourists before. We meet very nice People during the road.
The 2 guys take really care of us. When we were talking about something, they tried to do it. They were very funny!
We have great moments with us! I was on the motoride with Qua and he was really nice all during the road, also when we have a lunch or a drink ...
To resume ... 3 of the Best days from m'y Vietnam trip!

1  Thank j3ssy160
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

We did a 3-day trip from Saigon to Rach Gia through the Mekong delta. It was an amazing experience. The drivers, Du and Bo, were so nice and very cool biker mice. They knew a lot about the country and the local people and way of living. Their English was very good. We could personalize our trip at any time and they took us to nice local places to eat. At the end of the trip they felt like friends! The easy rider tour is the perfect way to see the country. You will go to places you never would without the guides. We went to some beautiful places, met great people and got to experience Vietnamese way of living. It might be a little expensive but it's worth it!

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Just finished the 3 day tour from Dalat to Nha Trang. If i had to pick a single thing that I've done this trip (6 months, 7 countries to put this REVIEW in perspective) this would be a strong contender for #1. It's the only thing i felt strongly enough about to actually write a review! (I'll backdate the rest when i get home). Went with 4 people and 2 guides on 4 bikes (2 guests riding solo, 2 pillion). I considered this to be outside my budget but got talked in to it and am glad i was. Absolutely amazing experience for the people riding and the people with the guides. We went with River and Du (pronounced 'yoo') and i can't recommend them enough. As a pointer - i had never ridden a motorbike before and i was fine riding myself but there were points where the traffic scared me in the busier areas. If you can drive a manual (car) and are confortable on a (push)bike you'll be able to go solo, but the benefits of going pillion are that you get more of a "tour" as the guides can talk to you while you ride, you can take photos if you're comfortable doing that. The benefits of solo is that you're maneuvering a gorgeous 150cc 2 wheeled machine along flowing roads through some of the most unbelievable scenery. I loved every minute (even the bits i found scary). An absolutely fantastic way to see Vietnam.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

I could write a book about my 3 day tour it was that incredible. River (our tour guide) and Hugh were so flexible on all our wants and needs regarding food accommodation and sites AND WE SAW IT ALL! You can ride in the back or get your own bike depending on your confidence levels. I had never ridden a manual before and felt completely safe (most of the time). The bikes were also the best bikes we'd seen in all of Vietnam! A trip of a lifetime and an experience I'll never forget! If you are thinking of booking this make sure you do and with this company!!