Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
5 days trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

I have a WONDERFULL trip. My guide Ken is an excellent driver. I feel very safe with him. He was... read more

Reviewed February 29, 2020
Alice D
via mobile
4 Day Trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

It’s really hard to put all the memories we made on this trip into this review! We did the 4 day... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2019
821mitchb
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile

All reviews real vietnam day tour lak lake long house felt safe and comfortable wonderfull trip coffee farm silk factory excellent driver easy rider trip bao great ride great company learned how local market sand dunes culture
Selected filters
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

We made this road with Qua and Binh during 3 days.
We have seen a lot of great things and made some interesting visit, also where People didn't have seen many tourists before. We meet very nice People during the road.
The 2 guys take really care of us. When we were talking about something, they tried to do it. They were very funny!
We have great moments with us! I was on the motoride with Qua and he was really nice all during the road, also when we have a lunch or a drink ...
To resume ... 3 of the Best days from m'y Vietnam trip!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank j3ssik160
Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

We did a 3-day trip from Saigon to Rach Gia through the Mekong delta. It was an amazing experience. The drivers, Du and Bo, were so nice and very cool biker mice. They knew a lot about the country and the local people and way of living. Their English was very good. We could personalize our trip at any time and they took us to nice local places to eat. At the end of the trip they felt like friends! The easy rider tour is the perfect way to see the country. You will go to places you never would without the guides. We went to some beautiful places, met great people and got to experience Vietnamese way of living. It might be a little expensive but it's worth it!

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Just finished the 3 day tour from Dalat to Nha Trang. If i had to pick a single thing that I've done this trip (6 months, 7 countries to put this REVIEW in perspective) this would be a strong contender for #1. It's the only thing i felt strongly enough about to actually write a review! (I'll backdate the rest when i get home). Went with 4 people and 2 guides on 4 bikes (2 guests riding solo, 2 pillion). I considered this to be outside my budget but got talked in to it and am glad i was. Absolutely amazing experience for the people riding and the people with the guides. We went with River and Du (pronounced 'yoo') and i can't recommend them enough. As a pointer - i had never ridden a motorbike before and i was fine riding myself but there were points where the traffic scared me in the busier areas. If you can drive a manual (car) and are confortable on a (push)bike you'll be able to go solo, but the benefits of going pillion are that you get more of a "tour" as the guides can talk to you while you ride, you can take photos if you're comfortable doing that. The benefits of solo is that you're maneuvering a gorgeous 150cc 2 wheeled machine along flowing roads through some of the most unbelievable scenery. I loved every minute (even the bits i found scary). An absolutely fantastic way to see Vietnam.

Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

I could write a book about my 3 day tour it was that incredible. River (our tour guide) and Hugh were so flexible on all our wants and needs regarding food accommodation and sites AND WE SAW IT ALL! You can ride in the back or get your own bike depending on your confidence levels. I had never ridden a manual before and felt completely safe (most of the time). The bikes were also the best bikes we'd seen in all of Vietnam! A trip of a lifetime and an experience I'll never forget! If you are thinking of booking this make sure you do and with this company!!

Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were doubting to buy a motorbike and tour the country. I decided not too as I am not very comfortable driving. My boyfriend is and owns a motor at home. We however did not want to miss out on the experience and the Ho Chi Minh trail so wanted to see if we could do a piece of it with the easy riders. We happened to see an easy rider point in Mui Ne. We walked by the store and then decided to ask for some info. The women manning the store called someone and he came to talk to us. Khanh (his name) provided us with a lot of good info and gave us the price per day. This was less than we expected so we could make the trip a little longer than we thought.
We decided to go with Khanh and someone else from Mui Ne to Hoi An.
Backpacks (ours are big and heavy) went on the back and of we went. I am not very comfortable at all on bikes or scooters for that matter, but on this back leaning comfortably against my backpack I was relaxed and at ease in no time.
These six days were very relaxing in all aspects as hotels, food and sights were arranged for us and all included in the price.
We drove through the most beautiful landscapes, tiniest villages with very friendly and interesting people and learned a lot about the country.
We took I think about a thousand pictures as all was so amazing to see. Experiencing this on motorbike rather than in a car or by train made it an absolutely unforgettable experience for me.
Khanh and Phat, our easy riders, have been great company and guides the six days and they even gave me a little party for my birthday, with a birthday cake, wine, cheese and a live performance of a Vietnamese birthday song.
I would highly recommend doing a tour like this and contact Khanh especially. A very open, funny and knowledgeable guy who drives save and does whatever he can for you. He can arrange pick up from Nah Trang and Dalat. In Mui Ne you will see a billboard in front of a store on the main street. You can speak to the women in the store and she can arrange contact for you.
In addition you can find Khanh via muine-easy-rider.blogspot.com

Date of experience: February 2016