Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
5 days trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

I have a WONDERFULL trip. My guide Ken is an excellent driver. I feel very safe with him. He was... read more

Reviewed February 29, 2020
Alice D
via mobile
4 Day Trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

It’s really hard to put all the memories we made on this trip into this review! We did the 4 day... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2019
821mitchb
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

I could write a book about my 3 day tour it was that incredible. River (our tour guide) and Hugh were so flexible on all our wants and needs regarding food accommodation and sites AND WE SAW IT ALL! You can ride in the back or get your own bike depending on your confidence levels. I had never ridden a manual before and felt completely safe (most of the time). The bikes were also the best bikes we'd seen in all of Vietnam! A trip of a lifetime and an experience I'll never forget! If you are thinking of booking this make sure you do and with this company!!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were doubting to buy a motorbike and tour the country. I decided not too as I am not very comfortable driving. My boyfriend is and owns a motor at home. We however did not want to miss out on the experience and the Ho Chi Minh trail so wanted to see if we could do a piece of it with the easy riders. We happened to see an easy rider point in Mui Ne. We walked by the store and then decided to ask for some info. The women manning the store called someone and he came to talk to us. Khanh (his name) provided us with a lot of good info and gave us the price per day. This was less than we expected so we could make the trip a little longer than we thought.
We decided to go with Khanh and someone else from Mui Ne to Hoi An.
Backpacks (ours are big and heavy) went on the back and of we went. I am not very comfortable at all on bikes or scooters for that matter, but on this back leaning comfortably against my backpack I was relaxed and at ease in no time.
These six days were very relaxing in all aspects as hotels, food and sights were arranged for us and all included in the price.
We drove through the most beautiful landscapes, tiniest villages with very friendly and interesting people and learned a lot about the country.
We took I think about a thousand pictures as all was so amazing to see. Experiencing this on motorbike rather than in a car or by train made it an absolutely unforgettable experience for me.
Khanh and Phat, our easy riders, have been great company and guides the six days and they even gave me a little party for my birthday, with a birthday cake, wine, cheese and a live performance of a Vietnamese birthday song.
I would highly recommend doing a tour like this and contact Khanh especially. A very open, funny and knowledgeable guy who drives save and does whatever he can for you. He can arrange pick up from Nah Trang and Dalat. In Mui Ne you will see a billboard in front of a store on the main street. You can speak to the women in the store and she can arrange contact for you.
In addition you can find Khanh via muine-easy-rider.blogspot.com

1  Thank Marjolein B
Reviewed February 22, 2016 via mobile

We did a 5-day trip from Dalat to Ho Chi Minh City with easy riders Pham and Tam. It was a great experience, we really got to see the real Vietnam. You don't just spend 5 days on the road, but you make lots of interesting and fun stops. They showed and told us so much that we otherwise would have missed. They are very flexible as well, just tell them what you're interested in, when you want to skip something or stay longer: they will always find a way to make it work, anything is possible. We would definitely recommend it to people who are interested in more than just the tourist attractions.

Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

We booked riders for two day trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang.
Guys were absolutely professionals. They drove safely, food was good, hotel was good.
And it was a lot of fun when we did little stops to farms, waterfalls etc. Guys told us how to grow coffee, peanut etc. They told us about history of Vietnam. We recommend this trip! If you want travel safely, see beautiful countryside, local people this is your's thing!

1  Thank otsalamppu
Reviewed January 30, 2016

Great experience! Mr. Tung is really friendly and experienced, always explaining the different sights in details. Very safe rider, highly recommended! Thanks for sharing Vietnam's history with me!

Date of experience: January 2016