Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
4 Day Trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

It’s really hard to put all the memories we made on this trip into this review! We did the 4 day... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2019
821mitchb
via mobile
Great Ride

I went on a one day easy rider trip from Mui Ne to Dalat with Vu Bao Quoc. We had a great time and... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2019
Jos S
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Mui Ne
from $38.80
More Info
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews central highlands day tour nha trang easy rider tour amazing trip lak lake historical sites always felt safe tapioca his knowledge long house a solo female traveller minority villages cashew nuts rice wine fantastic guide mr tung
Reviewed October 1, 2015 via mobile

Quang and Di were outstanding! I highly recommend this tour. It was a day trip from Hoi an to hue that we will never forget! We saw so much of the country that a flight or train could never provide. Unforgettable!!!!!!

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank ravdigga
Reviewed September 19, 2015

I am not a fan of organised tour. I don't normally do routine attractions and I hate going to places where big tourist coaches go.

These guys does it so differently and so well in the end, I didn't even mind the sights!

We went looking for them after reading all the amazing reviews they received on trip advisor. Their shop front is kinda hard to find because it looks like any other tour company and believe me, there are MANY on the same road.

We went from Mui Ne to Dalat via Di Linh on the back of the bikes via little country lanes. It was BEAUTIFUL. Khanh and his encyclopaedic knowledge of local plants and hidden little gems amounts the rolling hills and paddy fields never seize to surprise us. We ate delicious local food fresh from the fields. The team and their expert driving skills made us feel safe all the time even during some hairy moments. We went in the rainy season and they team had prepared rain gear for all of us. Even though there are things that we couldn't do because of the weather, we still had a fantastic time. At the end we all bonded and became awesome friends.

Its been emotional boys. Looking forward to our next trip together!

Date of experience: September 2015
2  Thank Clara C
Reviewed August 2, 2015

From Mui Ne to Nah Trang
I did a three day and two night trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang and as I said, it felt as if I have died and gone to heaven. I travelled by myself so I was a little worried about what to expect but soon all my fears for the unknown was replaced by a feeling of safeness. I arrived in Mui Ne on Monday and River (owner of the company) arranged that Luu (amazing tour guide) would come and meet me before we start our journey the next day. We arranged for 6 o clock and Luu was spot on! I immediately felt comfortable after meeting him. A real people's person. The next day Luu arrived at 8 am as we have arranged. All on time. I have my own bike at home and therefore I arranged months before the time that I would like to drive a cruiser through Vietnam. And so it all happened. Luu recently bought a new bike and he trusted me to stretch her legs. We packed (Luu packed) and we departed at 9 am. Bags were tightly wrapped in plastic. We drove for a while and soon we stopped for some true Vietnamese coffee. Luu showed me the ropes and explained a bit about the coffee. At first I was a bit sceptical but it took me two stops to figure out that this coffee is awesome. "Wake up mind" as Luu would put it. Next stop was Phan Thiet where we saw the beautiful Cham tower. Amazing tower over 800 years old. From there we went to a local market Thuan Bac and enjoyed the most delicious spring rolls. There you can find anything from meat to eye drops. Then we headed for the Gia Bac pass. Amazing views and fresh air and a bit of rain. Luu was once again fully prepared and we put on our raincoats. Every moment was exciting. The night we slept close to Di Linhn at the breathtaking Juliet’s Villa resort. (Do yourself a favour and have a look at it at 1AJULIETSVILLARESORT.COM. Read more about this magical place in my next review. That is a topic of it’s own. I had my own room, like a little house all for myself. Views of a waterfall and rice plantations. Quiet, private and nestled deep in the mountains. We only experience these things through watching movies. Later we enjoyed BBQ chicken and some other amazing food.
Day 2 – There is nothing like a cup of Vietnamese coffee to “wake up mind”. We were now on our way to Di Lihn town and then to Dat lat. We stopped to take pictures at the elephant waterfall. There were some minority people selling the most beautiful handmade bags, table cloths and silk scarves and many more. Luu always showed me where the best places are to buy things. I bought some gifts to take home. This helped a lot. With Luu you know you won’t be cheated paying too much. I had a hard time working with the currencies and calculations, later on I just handed Luu my wallet and he took care of things. Amazing person! That same day we stopped at a silk factory. Luu took me through the whole factory and explained everything in detail. He never gets tired of answering questions. Later we also stopped by another place, can’t remember the name. We drank some weasel coffee. Made of weasel poop. Interesting taste. I have only read about this in books. It actually tasted great. You never have to worry about travelling alone. I know that travelling alone makes it hard to always take enough pictures of yourself. But as usual, Luu took care of everything. He took more pictures of me than anyone ever did. So many good memories. He always has a nice and interesting idea on how the next picture should be taken. That day we also went to a brick factory. Very interesting. Our stop for the night was at Dat Lat. Officially the most beautiful city I have ever seen. It is almost as if the city is a big amphitheatre. It’s in the mountains and has different levels. There was a huge lake park with horse carriages going around the lake. Very romantic! That night we went to eat at a nice restaurant, on the street but not in the street. Even Luu did not have to entertain me, he made me feel like a friend and accompanied me the whole time. I also wanted that.
Day 3 – On our way to Nah Trang we visited one of the most spectacular Pagoda’s in East Asia. Basically made of glass and after that we visited Da Lat’s railway station. Then we drove over the spectacular Kahn Vinh pass and visited a group of minority people. This broke my heart but I was also happy to see that for that moment we could put a smile on their faces. We handed out some candy and the appreciation was clearly visible and it made me feel thankful ......very very thankful. I left there wanting....wanting more .....giving more....being more. Wanting!
All in all, this was the best experience of a lifetime! I never write reviews or give feedback. Either good or bad, but in this case I am overflowing with joy and satisfaction and I need to let everybody know about Vietnam, but most of all about Vietnam Easyriders Group who made my experience unforgettable. You will never experience a country the way I did unless you pack your bags and sign up for a trip. They bend over backwards to help you and to suit your needs. Please make sure that you get hold of the right people as there are many other groups that also call themselves the “Real Easy Riders”. Make sure to talk to River and then ask for the tour guide Luu. I started e mailing River about three months ago and every e mail was answered promptly. All their guides can speak English and it makes everything so much easier. They all know their country very well and can tell you about everything and more. You will make the best decision of your life if you sign up with them.
“ Never try, never know” (Luu)

7  Thank Madri1978
Reviewed July 26, 2015

We were a group of 8 people and wanted to drive by motorbike from Dalat to Mui Né in 1 day. We contacted Vietnam Easy-Riders group and got a wonderful trip. We arrived in the morning at Dalat Airport and our guide was already there to pick us up. After a 30 minutes drive to Dalat Center, we were given our motorbikes and the office took care of our luggage. Our guide Dung accompanied us during the trip and gave us an excellent service. He also showed us many incredible sceneries along the way, including a superb mountain pass. Even when the rain was pouring down, he helped us by buying rain ponchos. Our luggage was transported to Mui Né. Dung was an excellent guide and I would recommend him to everyone traveling with this agency.

1  Thank dominiquec944
Reviewed July 18, 2015

This week was one of the most exciting and adventures times we ever had and we are looking forward to explore the North of Vietnam with Thang and Iuu.

My girlfriend and I booked a 7 day trip from Saigon to Hoi An which are about 1250 km. We were picked up on time from our hotel in Saigon from our tour guides Thang and Iuu. So we didn't know what to expect but all our worries were soon gone.
Both are really good drivers and although my girlfriend never rode on a motorbike before, she felt safe after a short time and could enjoy the trip. They drove us safe out of the busy city (when you've been there you will understand what I mean :))
They showed us hidden places which you would never see on a "normal" tourist trip and you are so much closer to the country and the people on the back of a motorbike than inside a crowded tourist bus.
My girlfriend is a vegeterian and it's not that easy as it might look like to get a good variation of different vegetarian meals in Vietnam but our two guides managed it. In general the food was all really nice and they guided us to "restaurants" in which we never stepped a foot inside because there were just locals in it.
The hotels were really good and clean and there was always a good balance between riding the motorbike, having a brake and visit some secret places.
Both guides speak good english and know a lot about their homecountry. We could ask them really everything and they got never tired of our questions.

In total we have to say that it was worth every penny and that it was the highlight of our Vietnam trip!

1  Thank goasn23