Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Da Lat to Hoi An - Incredible Experience

From the minute we saw Du - our tour guide, holding a big clear sign with our names on it at the Da... read more

Reviewed yesterday
abc20112018
via mobile
Fantastic Tour of the Central Highlands

My boyfriend and I decided to do the 4 day / 3 night tour from Mui Ne to Dalat to the Central... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Lindsay O
via mobile

All reviews central highlands hai van pass day tour nha trang easy rider tour mekong delta amazing trip rach gia minority villages cashew nuts rice wine beautiful country four days weasel coffee local restaurants speak english very well safe driver
Reviewed January 21, 2015

We were lucky enough to do two day trips with Mr. Quang! My husband rode a scooter with me on the back while we followed Quang. We had the great privilege of getting to see many beautiful and breaktaking sights. We got to see a side of Vietnam that we never would have known existed without this experience. Highlights included the beautiful mountains, bana hills, our own personal swim in the bottom of a waterfall and our own unique cave experiences. Quang was knowledgeable, happy, friendly and always willing to answer our questions! This is the experience we will remember about our honeymoon for the rest of our lives! We would highly recommend this experience!

1  Thank cjeff166
Reviewed January 14, 2015 via mobile

We took a 1 day round trip tour starting from Hoi An. Quang brought us to the main sights of Danang and also to the surrounding areas such as the beautiful Hai Van Pass. Quang was very professional and flexible in changing the itinerary when we had last-minute requests! He is a very cheerful and knowledgeable guide, explaining to us in detail the history of the places and also shared his own military stories. He also brought us to try local food that can only be found in that region - it was excellent! I felt very safe on his bike and we rode at a comfortable speed - nice enough for us to take in the sights. Do choose him as your guide if you want an unforgettable experience in Vietnam!

Prior to this tour, I emailed River and he was very prompt and helpful with my questions. He was very professional and helpful in creating itineraries to suit our needs. Excellent personalised service! Subsequently we booked a morning sand dunes with them in Mui Ne which was cheaper than most places. Highly recommended! :)

1  Thank Jane Y
Reviewed December 25, 2014 via mobile

Good organised trip. The guide was very professional, and knew a lot of the history and culture of Vietnam. We get a lot of information about farming and agriculture. The hotels was very good. The motorbike was big enough for two. The guide helpt us from the beginning to the end of the trip.

Thank you very much!

Chrisse & Kimmo from Finland

2  Thank christinak82
Reviewed December 18, 2014

I booked a motorbike tour from Mui Ne to Nha Trang for 4 days. Started the trip with Mr. Thang. The motorbike was surprisingly very comfortable. Thang was very friendly and flexible. I would ask him to stop whenever I wanted to take a photo or just stretch my legs and back. He took me to all the nice local places to eat. After the second day I changed my itinerary and extended by one more day to end at Saigon. The route was very beautiful. The last 3 days of my trip was along with a Danish solo traveller. Both our guides were good friends and we 4 had an awesome time together. We all enjoyed together - rode, visited, drank, ate, partied.. :) it was amazing to see how easily we could interact with the locals. People are very friendly in the countryside and always eager to talk and of course ask 'how old are you?' ;) We visited many factories and plantations on the way - coffee, cashew, cocoa, flowers, rice, banana, peanut, dragon fruit, rubber, silk factory, rice noodle and paper making, brick factory etc. etc. We weren't blessed with good weather all 5 days. That's anyway part of the experience and we were well taken care of with raincoats and careful riding. Overall it was good fun and as everyone says it's a must to know Vietnam on a motorbike. Be open to adapting your itinerary to what you would like to experience, they are very flexible and will accommodate changes whenever feasible. The trip does include some very bumpy roads so be ready to enjoy that! :D There was one stretch of very bad muddy trail with beautiful plantations on both sides. I had to get off the bike and walk as my guide struggled to manoeuvre the bike. We even fell down once on this trail while riding very slowly and had such a good laugh. It was all part of the experience and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit even the rainy and windy days. The riders are very careful and experienced. You can fully trust them and just sit back and enjoy this journey of your life!! There are many Easy Riders in Vietnam. People say the original one is the Dalat Easy Riders wearing blue jackets. As long as you have a good guide and an open mind, it doesn't matter with which company you book your trip. They all seem to have a good reputation. I can recommend Mr. Thang 100%. If you are to still sceptical, meet your guide a day before your ride to know him better and see if you fell comfortable.

3  Thank Anne7Thomas
Reviewed December 18, 2014

Finished a day trip from mui ne to dalat yesterday as part of a group of 4 novice riders. We all travelled on the back of good quality Honda bikes, each ridden by friendly and extremely competent riders. All of us felt safe and well looked after throughout, and whilst our riders had to negotiate some tough potholded roads, it didn't feel like they were holding back too much either. In other words, it was fun!

The route itself included some great scenery over the mountains, plus a few short but informative stops at waterfalls, the dalat crazy house and some crop fields. There was also a local lunch in a hill cafe. If you've never done this kind of thing before, 8 hours on a bike is fairly tiring, and quite cold up in the hills, but definitely worth it.

For me it was a chance to get away from the tourist trails without the worry of navigating and riding a bike myself. For a full day of entertainment, it's great value. Thank you to the guys from easy riders!

1  Thank bored_of_rain