“Best part of my trip in Vietnam. A ride to remember for life!”

Vietnam Easy Riders Group
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Mui Ne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer a travel experience like no other. Sit on the back of a motorbike and discover the essence of Vietnam with guides who have an intimate relationship with the people and countryside. Our journeys include visiting local communities (including many minority groups), national park, waterfalls, caves, historical landmarks (both ancient and relating to the French and American Wars), markets and highland, township and coastal scenery. Our customers include Solo riders, Couples, families, groups of friends and motorcycle clubs .. feel free to contact us anytime for any questions, advice and assistance for touring Vietnam.
Reviewed December 18, 2014

I booked a motorbike tour from Mui Ne to Nha Trang for 4 days. Started the trip with Mr. Thang. The motorbike was surprisingly very comfortable. Thang was very friendly and flexible. I would ask him to stop whenever I wanted to take a photo or just stretch my legs and back. He took me to all the nice local places to eat. After the second day I changed my itinerary and extended by one more day to end at Saigon. The route was very beautiful. The last 3 days of my trip was along with a Danish solo traveller. Both our guides were good friends and we 4 had an awesome time together. We all enjoyed together - rode, visited, drank, ate, partied.. :) it was amazing to see how easily we could interact with the locals. People are very friendly in the countryside and always eager to talk and of course ask 'how old are you?' ;) We visited many factories and plantations on the way - coffee, cashew, cocoa, flowers, rice, banana, peanut, dragon fruit, rubber, silk factory, rice noodle and paper making, brick factory etc. etc. We weren't blessed with good weather all 5 days. That's anyway part of the experience and we were well taken care of with raincoats and careful riding. Overall it was good fun and as everyone says it's a must to know Vietnam on a motorbike. Be open to adapting your itinerary to what you would like to experience, they are very flexible and will accommodate changes whenever feasible. The trip does include some very bumpy roads so be ready to enjoy that! :D There was one stretch of very bad muddy trail with beautiful plantations on both sides. I had to get off the bike and walk as my guide struggled to manoeuvre the bike. We even fell down once on this trail while riding very slowly and had such a good laugh. It was all part of the experience and I thoroughly enjoyed every bit even the rainy and windy days. The riders are very careful and experienced. You can fully trust them and just sit back and enjoy this journey of your life!! There are many Easy Riders in Vietnam. People say the original one is the Dalat Easy Riders wearing blue jackets. As long as you have a good guide and an open mind, it doesn't matter with which company you book your trip. They all seem to have a good reputation. I can recommend Mr. Thang 100%. If you are to still sceptical, meet your guide a day before your ride to know him better and see if you fell comfortable.

3  Thank Anne7Thomas
"weasel coffee"
in 3 reviews
"local restaurants"

Reviewed December 18, 2014

Finished a day trip from mui ne to dalat yesterday as part of a group of 4 novice riders. We all travelled on the back of good quality Honda bikes, each ridden by friendly and extremely competent riders. All of us felt safe and well looked after throughout, and whilst our riders had to negotiate some tough potholded roads, it didn't feel like they were holding back too much either. In other words, it was fun!

The route itself included some great scenery over the mountains, plus a few short but informative stops at waterfalls, the dalat crazy house and some crop fields. There was also a local lunch in a hill cafe. If you've never done this kind of thing before, 8 hours on a bike is fairly tiring, and quite cold up in the hills, but definitely worth it.

For me it was a chance to get away from the tourist trails without the worry of navigating and riding a bike myself. For a full day of entertainment, it's great value. Thank you to the guys from easy riders!

1  Thank bored_of_rain
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

This was seriously my best 2 days in Vietnam. I had the privilege and the pleasure of riding pillion to Hoan (pronounced Juan).

My trip was entirely tailored to my interests and Hoan had so many surprises. Joan's English is impeccable and his knowledge of the roads put me entirely at ease within minutes.

Traveling as a girl on my own this was a perfect way to see the countryside. Do it all over again in a heart beat!

Thanks Hoan and the legitimate easy rider!

3  Thank Kt-been-and-did
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

Thanks a lot to Giang who drove me from Dalat to mui ne - unfortunately only in a one day tour cause of my lack of time. Nevertheless - it was worth it. Great explanations in proper English, interesting stops and a overwhelming panorama view passing the mountains! Thumbs up!

3  Thank Mishale_B