Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
5 days trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

I have a WONDERFULL trip. My guide Ken is an excellent driver. I feel very safe with him. He was... read more

Reviewed February 29, 2020
Alice D
via mobile
4 Day Trip from Mui Ne to Nha Trang

It’s really hard to put all the memories we made on this trip into this review! We did the 4 day... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2019
821mitchb
Zurich, Switzerland
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 18, 2014

Finished a day trip from mui ne to dalat yesterday as part of a group of 4 novice riders. We all travelled on the back of good quality Honda bikes, each ridden by friendly and extremely competent riders. All of us felt safe and well looked after throughout, and whilst our riders had to negotiate some tough potholded roads, it didn't feel like they were holding back too much either. In other words, it was fun!

The route itself included some great scenery over the mountains, plus a few short but informative stops at waterfalls, the dalat crazy house and some crop fields. There was also a local lunch in a hill cafe. If you've never done this kind of thing before, 8 hours on a bike is fairly tiring, and quite cold up in the hills, but definitely worth it.

For me it was a chance to get away from the tourist trails without the worry of navigating and riding a bike myself. For a full day of entertainment, it's great value. Thank you to the guys from easy riders!

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank bored_of_rain
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

This was seriously my best 2 days in Vietnam. I had the privilege and the pleasure of riding pillion to Hoan (pronounced Juan).

My trip was entirely tailored to my interests and Hoan had so many surprises. Joan's English is impeccable and his knowledge of the roads put me entirely at ease within minutes.

Traveling as a girl on my own this was a perfect way to see the countryside. Do it all over again in a heart beat!

Thanks Hoan and the legitimate easy rider!

3  Thank Kt-been-and-did
Reviewed November 8, 2014 via mobile

Thanks a lot to Giang who drove me from Dalat to mui ne - unfortunately only in a one day tour cause of my lack of time. Nevertheless - it was worth it. Great explanations in proper English, interesting stops and a overwhelming panorama view passing the mountains! Thumbs up!

Date of experience: November 2014
3  Thank Mishale_B
Reviewed November 5, 2014

We have been on the road from Dalat to Muine for 4 days. It is a great experience for everyone who wants to get to know the beauty and the culture of Vietnam. It is a very nice way to travel, too.

Date of experience: November 2014
5  Thank tck0958
Reviewed October 17, 2014

Amazing way to see Vietnam! Quang is very happy, knowledgable and a great fun tour guide. Got to see many hidden gems that we simply would have missed if we were travelling by ourselves - a great opportunity to see the real Vietnam away from the tourist trail.

Amazing local cuisine and a chance to interact with the minority community. The people were always friendly and welcoming and it was easy to communicate with them thanks to Quang interpretting for us along the way.

The Ho Chi Minh trail is phenominal and they ONLY way to see it is by motorbike!! The views are breathtaking and it is impossible to capture the experience in writing...you just have to go and try it to understand for yourself!

Having grown up on motorbikes, I know what a good rider is and Quang is excellent! My boyfriend was also not used to motorbikes and felt safe the whole trip which is a testament in itself.

If you are reading this and considering booking an easyrider trip with Quang - do it, you will not regret it!!

Date of experience: October 2014