“Amazing tour”

Vietnam Easy Riders Group
Ranked #2 of 29 Tours in Mui Ne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer a travel experience like no other. Sit on the back of a motorbike and discover the essence of Vietnam with guides who have an intimate relationship with the people and countryside. Our journeys include visiting local communities (including many minority groups), national park, waterfalls, caves, historical landmarks (both ancient and relating to the French and American Wars), markets and highland, township and coastal scenery. Our customers include Solo riders, Couples, families, groups of friends and motorcycle clubs .. feel free to contact us anytime for any questions, advice and assistance for touring Vietnam.
Reviewed September 18, 2014

We booked a 3 night/ 4 day tour from Dalat to Ho Chi Minh city.
I must say it was an amazing tour, you can personalize your tour anytime and anywhere. Our tourguides were Hoan and Tung for the first 2 days, and after that Tung replaced by Lu (Tung had a appointment).
These guys know there country and speak good english. I must say we were very lucky with these guys and i would book them again.
We were in a company of 3 people, 2 with guide and i drove myself. The motorcycles were comfortable and good. (Mine had some starting problems after the second day), but after some qiuck fixes and the neccesary rolling starts it did finish in Saigon.
These legit easy riders are getting my reccomendation. And i could definitely say that vietnam by motorcycle is one of the best ways to travel.
If your planning on booking this tour i can strongly reccomend Hoan, Tung, and Lu for their kindness and expertise.
Head office is in Mui Ne. Branch office is in the Nice Dream hotel in Dalat.
Booking online works perfect also trough the phone. ( good english)

3  Thank Robdaniels08
"weasel coffee"
in 3 reviews
"local restaurants"

Reviewed September 1, 2014

Words cannot describe how beautiful Vietnam is when you travel by bikes and up through the mountains. We went on a 3 day and 2 night tour with Mr Quang. We had so much fun with him we booked an extra day for a tour around Hue.

He picked us up from Hoi An at our hotel and he is so funny! He made the trip so much fun and enjoyable. He is very professional, extremely knowledgeable and spoke excellent English. He took care of our bags like they were his own and he made sure we got value for money.

By the end of day two it was like travelling with another friend. We had so much trust in what he said and told us to do and as I said earlier it was one of the highlights of our trip. We spent most of the time laughing and enjoying the best sites of Vietnam. You cannot go to Vietnam and not do this tour from Hoi An. You will be missing out on a major part of the country and panoramic views you will not see anywhere else in the world. We traveled from bottom to the top and saw the lot and this rated equal first for experience in Vietnam.

Mr Quang explained a lot of history to us and never once did he push the sad facts of the war on us or took us to spots where they hassled the tourists. He would always step in if there were any language barriers and answer on our behalf. He rode in front and if there was traffic he would warn them we were coming. We only reached speeds around 50-60kmh so you dont actually travel that fast but at the perfect speed to relax and enjoy the views. There were many stops along the way to stretch the legs and go to the bathroom.

I cannot recommend this tour enough. Age is no barrier, do it!

4  Thank Heffy001
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

So this is my 5th time doing a solo Roadtrip in Vietnam. As usual, to see another different parts and to visit place of personal quest. Let me tell you, I'm so blessed, greatful and happy to have gotten hold of these guys at the last minute too (just a week before the trip too).

Let me start with River. He's really on the ball with the quick replies and accomodating responses. Goodness knows I've been a real irritation with the numerous changes of schedule suggestions and places but River was very patient in helping me sort out the whole schedule and putting the right rider with me. He's a good boss too from the many things I've heard about him from Mr. Thang, my assign rider

Now on to Mr. Thang. He totally rocks. He's funny, great sense of humor, very knowledgeable (I've always believed that street smart is better than book smart and he's living proof of my long proven right theory), great conversationalist, charming, friendly, witty and most importantly... Simply the best rider there is... He is quite the international (almost) linguist. All I can say, is this Mr. Thang is the best customer service experience who makes you feel as if you're on a roadtrip with an old buddy. Perfect for all seasons and all types of travellers. I say this cuz I'm sure I was fussy... Hahaha.... He has all the right stops for everything from where to eat to where to take a toilet break to funny storeys... I loved every bit of being on the road with Mr. Thang and I'm definitely coming back for my next solo Roadtrip with Mr. Thang. Always safe, always reliable, always a good time from just being a guide to now being really good mates.

3  Thank Stacey_Marcia
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Today we had a lovely journey from Hoi An to Hue with Mr. Quang and his son. To sum it up: it was great! Both drove carefully and showed us beautiful spots on the way. Mr. Quang organized us a nice meal at the Elephant Spring and we had coffee with them at a street shop. We discussed and talked about Viet Nam and the journey. In addition, Mr. Quang helped us to get train tickets to Hanoi. We would do it again :-)

1  Thank tbxy
See more reviews
Reviewed August 16, 2014

As first-time visitors of Vietnam we were looking for a way to discover the countryside and meet Vietnamese people away from the hectic touristic places. Our fantasticly energetic, thoughtful and nice drivers, Thang & Tung, took us to very pretty sights, showed us real Vietnamese cuisine, taught us all we wanted to know about Vietnamese culture, history and minority culture and on top of that made sure we were comfortable and enjoying outselves all the way. We had loads of fun with them at night having dinner and drinks!
One tip to other customers would be: ask Easyriders to book your hotels for you. They know the best places (many of them are not on Booking.com or Agoda) and they will find you the places that suit your wishes the best (we personally did not care much for facilities such as swimmingpools for example, but really wanted clean beds and bathrooms). Overall, just go along with these guys, it will be an awesome adventure!
Thanks Thang, Tung and River, we will certainly never forget this trip!
Tijmen & Lisa van Dishoeck