“Really good pizza.”

Ranked #11 of 92 Restaurants in Mui Ne
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A landmark of the Mui Ne Bay, Santimatti is also one of Ham Thien area premier dining and entertainment venues. Originally a old Vietnamese House, Santimatti was transformed into a magical place featuring several function rooms that offer delicious Italian cuisines, first class service, curious art objects and nice views on the Mui Ne evenings shopping walk side.
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Really good wood fired pizza. Worth a visit...

Nice big salad and gazpacho too. Felt like a genuine italian restaurant!

Reviewed October 12, 2013 via mobile

I was a little sceptical going in as the place was empty but I was glad I took the risk! The wood fired pizza oven sign caught my eye as I was walking down the street. As a few of the other reviewers have said it was nice to get a change from the local food. I got a lovely diavola pizza and my wife got a crab and avocado salad. Both meals were of a very high standard and all ingredients were fresh. Would definitely recommend the place based on our food tonight. It also appears to do a thriving takeaway service also! As I said worth the trip .

Reviewed October 8, 2013

great pizzas and pastas should you get tired of the vietnamese food.
we had the spinach ravioli and the veggie pizza.
the service is ok, they speak little english, good wifi, expensive even in western terms.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

As far as pizza goes it was above average. As far as pizza in Asia goes it was excellent. The service was good and the prices were decent. It is a little higher priced than many of the places in the area, but if you have a craving good pizza this is the place.

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

After a long day of hot trekking along the beach, all we wanted was a good pizza - and we got it. The waitresses were friendly, food came out quick and tuna dish nice. It's not incredible food but it gets the job done.