“Great venue highly recommended”

Sailing Club Kite School
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to the Sailing Club Kite School. Based at the internationally renowned Mia Resort in Mui Ne, Phan Thiet, Vietnam and established in 2001 we are Vietnam's premier kite surfing school. The Sailing Club Kite School offers professional service and facilities with the latest teaching techniques and equipment.
“Great venue highly recommended”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Awesome location great kite school top gear great instructors good value for money would recommend it to all levels of kiters best thing if u don't kite or your partner you can watch it all from the comfort of the beach front bar or pool side, one of the many many up's of this place!

london
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Average Kitesurfing School”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Average school, lunatics driving jet-ski's right in front of the school right where people are trying to launch so not the safest. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a serious accident there in the future. Much better schools down the beach towards Mui Ne where the owners could be bothered with the customers. Do your research on the other schools before you leave and be wary of reviews with no other posts..........

3 Thank PandaCatcher
StormRiderMuiNe, General Manager at Sailing Club Kite School, responded to this review, November 12, 2011
Reviews good or bad are always welcome. Jet Ski's are a problem in Mui Ne and I agree with the comments. Unfortunately it is not just our operation which is affected. Jet Ski's are a problem for everybody, every hotel and every kite school. Safety is our priority and we have a excellent record second to none after nine years of operation. We are also sorry we did not meet your expectations on service we will take your comments on board.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“All round great experience, highly recommended”
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Having never been to Mui ne before I searched the Internet for the right school to learn with. I'd read some reviews of Storm Kiteboarding and took a gamble and signed up with Scott and his team. I'm happy to say I was not disappointed. Set on the front of a beautiful but small resort Storm have the perfect spot on the water. My instructor was very professional, safety conscious at all times and assessed my abilities well to help me improve quickly over a short few days. Everyone else that works here is lovely and i would highly recommend learning here whether you're a beginner or seasoned kitesurfer needing a refresher. Can't wait to come back!

1 Thank Lking8
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“just one word = Awesome!”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

In just 11 hours, I learned how to do this awesome sport. All the instructors are very knowledgeable, patient and dedicated to make it work for you.
I had such a great time that I found it hard to leave back home. Matt and Scott – thanks for an amazing time.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank SanderAmsterdam
Phu Quoc
“Amazing, amazing, AMAZING.”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I went to Strom Kitebording with the intention of learning to kite. Walked away with much more than i bargained for. I knew nothing what so ever about kiting, but Scott and his team took me in with big smiles and carefully and with loads of enthusiasm showed me the ropes. The boys are very eager to teach and they really know what they are doing. Speak good english and very energetic. I would reccomend Storm Kiteboarding to anybody wanting to learn or who kites proffesionally. Hooked to kiting for life. Been back there a few times and it feels like family. Thanks guys.

Visited April 2011