“fun for all ages”

and up
Private Half-Day White Lake Excursion in Phan Thiet
Ranked #7 of 40 things to do in Mui Ne
Reviewed April 28, 2014

If your brave enough to slide down on the Toboggan. It was fun for the kids and help support the locals too.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Gorgeous, naturally red sands beneath our feet on a windy but sunny day - that was how breathtaking this was.

The sands were coarse in texture, but soft for walking on, as I climed mini dunes. I was tempted to sled but didn't, since i was wearing a dress.

The reddish sands was beautiful, as well as the rippling patterns made in the sands by the winds. It was fun taking photos here, casting shadows upon the bare vastness of this naturally-gorgeous place.

For more photos and information, do visit:

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I just visit muine.. i reserved half day tour by phone that the guide is quite good, names mr binh sa (098 929 7648). It's $30 for one jeep (3persons) and took around 4hours. The Sunrise tour started at 4.30am, the jeep pick up me and my friends at the road side near my hotel.
I visited to white sand dunes to catch the sunrise and play sand sliding. The sands still cold and the weather was warm..
After that, we went to red sand dunes.. we arrived there around 7.30am and the weather was really hot and dry
For the views, i prefered white sand dunes.. more cozy and not too crowded..

The next destination, we went to fishing village near red sand dunes. And went to fairy stream, the guide said that 'please left ur shoes in the jeep'..then we ask 'why???' The guide told us that 'if u bring ur shoes they will cost 5000vnd for theshoekeeper before enter the stream, u have to go barefootly'

I had a short trip in muine
And thanks mr binh

1  Thank Candri Y
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We arrived at the Red Sand Dunes about 2 hours before sunset and rented sleds. We had a blast jumping in the dunes and sledding and we were thoroughly exhausted by the time the sunset came around. The view was spectacular and the colors are breathtaking. Definitely recommend a trip to the Red Dunes if you are in the area close by.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

If you're staying in Mui Ne take a motorbike and visit dunes by your self. You won't spend more than 15 min becouse sun is so hot. But it is nice experiance and you can make some nice fotos.