We stayed at Lakeshore Salzburger Resort for 7 or 8 days in August 2012. It was the highlight of our 3 week Ontario vacation. We couild never have anticipated how beautiful the scenery was in and around the resort. The options of parks and interesting places to visit were many. The family treated us like their own and the food was delicious to say the least. We love this place and this family and wll be returning in 2013 with our friends in tow.
Dave and Sherry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in the fabulous view of Lake Superior while sampling the many authentic Austrian/ German dishes offered to you from our Chef Karen Van Der Swan. Fresh locally caught Trout or Whitefish and traditional Canadian dishes, such as steaks, are also available. Excellent dessert selection featuring our Haus Apple Strudel. Premium liquor and wine selection. Salzburger Hof Dining Lounge has been given the 'Best of the Lake' award twice by the readership of the Lake Superior Magazine. Families and groups are welcome. Open from Mother's Day to the third weekend in October. Hours from 5 pm until 9 pm (seasonal) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Lake Shore Salzburger Hof Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lake Shore Salzburger Hof Hotel
- Lake Shore Salzburger Hof Resort Batchawana Bay, Ontario, Canada