All reviewss bahnroom was cleantrain stationsleep qualitystayed here for nightsdecent hoteltoiletwifitvmunchensleepingtaxispeed
Reviewed July 18, 2017

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights and everything was perfect. The room was clean and so was the toilet.
The property is well kept.
It is very convenient to the S-Bahn train station and in 15 minutes you arrive downtown in Monaco.
They have free covered parking and pretty good quality wifi.
You should be aware that it is an Ibis Budget facility and therefore, bed are a bit stiff and rooms are not so roomy, but once you're aware about this, this place is spotless, silent and comfy.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2017

As a frequent traveler to Aschheim, I was happy to get a room at the Ibis Budget at the very last minute especially with a trade fair going on. All other area hotels were sold out and the Ibis was a little expensive for 1 of the 2 nights. The room was clean and I slept well on the firm mattress. WiFi worked good. I did not have breakfast. I did arrive after 23h30 hrs and had received the door and room code by calling reception during the day. As other have said, it would be nice if the Accor loyalty program was recognized at the Ibis. I would stay again if no other rooms in the area are available.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Decent hotel. Rooms clean and tidy. Very close to riem station. There is a supermarket close by and an Indian restaurant too. Good for short solo trips if the rate is not too high. Breakfast was a little disappointing. Would have liked to see more options. No le club points for this hotel bdw. No early check in or check out.

Towels,soap and hangers provided. WiFi is free. I paid 6€ extra and upgraded for better speed.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2017

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed May 4, 2017

I have wide experience with Ibis Budget hotels in many places around Europe, and basically the price-value add ration is very good. The only thing I noticed after checking in is tat I was unable to select whether I wanted smoking or non-smoking room. During check.in, the receptionist did not ask either, so we finally got smoking room. I am not quite sure why this annoying thing happened since the majority of the hotel room were empty.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends