“great omelette”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 7, 2013

this is a great little place for breakfast to get a real hearty meal. I had the spinach and goat cheese omelette . . . was great, couldnt finish it actually. The hospitality is genuine - will definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Breakfast is my fav meal to eat out so I have been to many places in the Woodlands to dine out for my morning meals. Another Broken Egg tops them all. We had a Veggie omelet and the Brie. The Brie was smothered in apples, raisins,pecans and a Grand Marnier syrup. It was to die for. The veggie omelet had all fresh ingredients and was cooked perfectly. They will substitute your choice of cheese so don't freak out if the omelet you choose has a specific cheese listed as the omelet ingredient on their menu. Good coffee is another requirement of mine, and it was good. They have a lot of variety on their menu for both breakfast and lunch. Friendly service and nice decor as well. From now on we will choose to go here rather than try any other places fro breakfast. Why shouldn't we when we have already found the best breakfast in The Woodlands.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

As a cajun girl myself, I appreciate the Creole and Cajun inspired breakfast dishes at this restaurant. This is a full service restaurant, that serves the entire menu all day, including breakfast items. There is sometimes a wait, but we usually go on a weekday, and not more than a few minutes. Excellent choice for a unique breakfast experience! Try the Lobster omelet!

1  Thank Tessa C
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had a long wait in the cold and then got to our table to find some scrumptious offerings. I had the sweet potato pancake and it was scrumptious! My husband had pancakes and eggs, and he seemed satisfied. They have a lot of different offerings - various Benedict's and other egg dishes - if you cant find something to eat here, you have problems!! I like the Community Coffee that they serve. The service is good and attentive. It is just a long wait the later in the morning that you arrive.

1  Thank West_Tx_54
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Just across the highway at Portofino Centre, Another Broken Egg Cafe is a good location for breakfast. Their unique and creative menu offers a multitude of choices for breakfast, brunch and lunch. We ate there after going to church on a Sunday and I had the Ham & Cheese Omelet served with country potatoes & a crisp English muffin. Service was good and parking is available, It does get crowded on Sunday's.